What was your most "OMG I'm gonna DIE!!" moment.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter G-T-4-Fan
  • 127 comments
  • 5,242 views
I've had 2 moments:

First when i was 4 me and a pal of mine we playing this game and my pal chucked this stone up in the air, me nto taking any notice of course gets hit in the head with this stone resulting in a cracked skull, blood all over my face and a headache even now I can't get, really really painful and a real shock to the system to see blood all over my face. I know have a tiny indentation in my skull.

Second one was at this years fair, me and Yellk went on this ride called "The Chip Pan" where you get locked into this metal cage and then spin around alot meeting G's of up to 3 or somin like that. Anyway we got on and it started to rain, just our luck but never the less the ride started, about a quarter of the way through we saw thsi giant flash up in the sky, that flash would be lightning, now theres me surrounded in metal, absolutley drenched in a thunderstorm!! People around us were going on about how the lighting is going to strike us etc etc etc and i started to believe them, i looked over to Yellk and he was the same so what do we do?


Have a game of rock paper scissors. :cool:

There was still thunder and lightning as we got off and thats when i took a real deep breathe and walked away thinking im one lucky bugger.
 
LMAOOO

That cracked skull sounds absolutely NASTY!:scared:

So any way my brother wants me to find him a good clump of grass to tee his ball up and I find one near our fence and set it up for him. While hes setting up i kinda just ake one step back and start to daydream about somthing and next thing I know I hear a loud whack and have my head doing a whiplash movement. I hear him say sorry and face start to burn like h*** just above my lip. So I run up the stairs of my deck , stop for a second a look at my blood covered hand i disbelief. Then I run the rest of the way to the back door onpen it and fall down and just start yelling as loud as I can.

But this really made me sick. I got a bit cold reading that. It sounds just sooo bad:sick:
 
Actually, when our kitchen nearly burnt down.

I could hear this clicking noise, like a hob being lit, but my mum and dad were in their room, so it couldn't be them lighting it. I went to investigate, and just as i got to the kitchen, the fire alarm starts blairing, and i see huge flames coming from the hob. I shouted fire, and my mum rushed in and stuck a fire blanket over it. Turns out she left the gas on low, and put a microwave safe bown full of baked beans on top of it. :lol:
The baked beans survived, strangely, despite being inside a bowl that got melted and set on fire.
 
You have a fire blanket in your kitchen? I don't even have afire extinguisher! I'm just run outside and stick the hose through the kitchen window :D
 
ExigeExcel
You have a fire blanket in your kitchen? I don't even have afire extinguisher! I'm just run outside and stick the hose through the kitchen window :D

:lol: I have like a 15 year old fire extinguisher, it best still work...
 
Got a pressue needle on it? It's probably completely below recomended.

I can predcit a "OMG, I'm gonna die moment". It'll b when I get in the car with my sister for the first time. If she ever learns to drive that is.
 
Jon.
Actually, when our kitchen nearly burnt down.

I could hear this clicking noise, like a hob being lit, but my mum and dad were in their room, so it couldn't be them lighting it. I went to investigate, and just as i got to the kitchen, the fire alarm starts blairing, and i see huge flames coming from the hob. I shouted fire, and my mum rushed in and stuck a fire blanket over it. Turns out she left the gas on low, and put a microwave safe bown full of baked beans on top of it. :lol:
The baked beans survived, strangely, despite being inside a bowl that got melted and set on fire.

Lol!

How the.......:irked::boggled:
The fact the beans survived is a small MIRACLE IMO!!!:crazy:
It's not that important but it's like VERRRYYYY IMPOSSIBLE!!!:irked:
 
ExigeExcel
Got a pressue needle on it? It's probably completely below recomended.

Time for a new one... :scared:
 
I have always wondered, what is "OMG ":confused: :O :ouch: :sly: :dunce: :D

Maybe an idea for a thread for non speaking people (I'm so stupid), to explain English lingo and other abbreviations!!!! 💡 No????
 
Oh MY God
 
Lol u have 700+ posts and dont know it;) U were affraid of asking huh:lol:;)

OMG, Oh My God, yes. LMAO, laughing my a** off. Lol, laughing out loud". ROFL, rolling on floor laughing...OMFG, oh my ****ing god

etc etc etc, just to prevent you from asking such a queston again;):lol:
 
When there were 9-10 foot waves in Malibu the first time my friends and I went surfing.... :sick:
 
evilgenius788
When there where 9-10 foot waves in Malibu the first time my friends and I went surfing.... :sick:

Wa wa wa wa wa wipeout...
 
ExigeExcel
I can predcit a "OMG, I'm gonna die moment". It'll b when I get in the car with my sister for the first time. If she ever learns to drive that is.

Same here... currently looking for a crappy car for her to learn in, so it won't hurt my wallet so much when that moment comes. (Oh, of COURSE I'm going to put a rollcage in...)
 
G-T-4-Fan
Lol u have 700+ posts and dont know it;) U were affraid of asking huh:lol:;)

OMG, Oh My God, yes. LMAO, laughing my a** off. Lol, laughing out loud". ROFL, rolling on floor laughing...OMFG, oh my ****ing god

etc etc etc, just to prevent you from asking such a queston again;):lol:

you are right!! I was afraid to make a fool of myself :nervous: :sly: :O , to be laughed at etc..., stupid me. But thanks for explaining 👍 :)

Going to write it down immediatly!!!!

So, this could be my OMG moment :dopey:

Oh, before I forget, I overcame my fear in post #70 , I did ask what OMG means!!! Yeah me!!! :)
 
:D:D

It could be yes;) There's no need for only-near-death experiences, this is fine too.
 
Last friday when I was hit by a car (I was driving my bike). I was going 18 mph when suddenly a car appeared from behind a house right in front of me. I didn't even had time to react. I was superman (fly, kikie fly, up up to the skyyyyy) for a moment and shouted like tarzan.

I was lucky, I could have been badly injured. :sick:
 
Oh damn yes....thats a near death experience...:scared:

U havent got anything left from it?!
 
G-T-4-Fan
Oh damn yes....thats a near death experience...:scared:

U havent got anything left from it?!

Some injuries: left shinbone, right abdomen (due to the handlebar), right shoulder and one rib and left thigh (inside almost at my private parts :dopey: )

The first thing I remeber was seeing the bonnet (hood) of the car from above.
 
climbing a gate post for some odd reason when i was 7 or something then slipping and having the gate catch tear up my chest :crazy: it felt weird, like, so much pain i couldnt feel it all but i could if that makes sense :lol:. it took my breath away too i was gasping for air
 
OUCH! Oh man, I’m in pain thinking about it. Owwwiiieee!

Blake
 
lets see...

1. i was 8 years old and my uncle owns a horsefarm. needless to say my perception of the world is very small at the time and i was standing right in front of the barn door open when horses started running toward me (i weighed maybe 70-80 pounds at the time verse 5 horses...) i stepped to the side where the door opened and the horses ran past me...i dont think i said a word for the rest of the day

2. i was 17 and driving my friend home from school. i take the left turning lane onto a street that takes me directly home. since most people take that route home, i usually just go straight the longer way. needless to say, i didnt check my right mirror and my friend went "OH MY GOD!" and i swerved back into the left turning lane...a semi nearly took out my 95 taurus...

3. i was 18 in high school and it was VERY snowy at the time and i was taking my girlfriend at the time to my house...i went through an intersection with a green light and a car not knowing it was a red light for him nearly missed my car going 40 miles an hour adjacent(happened in front of me, girlfriend didnt even notice)

4. i was 18 and graduated and i was working at the meijer deli, first job...bad idea. it was my last day after 4 days in that department before i transferred to another department. it was around 10pm when i was working at the meat slicer and i noticed "oh, i cut myself" i calmly went to the back sink and washed my hands and told the deli manager i cut myself and she was like "shut that machine down!" (who wants ham with my blood on it? :)) i then very calmly sat down because i felt sick and 15 minutes later i was being helped to a seat in the lobby by the manager of the deli at that time and i saw accident report papers being filled out

luckily i was employed full time at that time and got workers comp , 3 stitches, if i had moved my finger in anymore i would have lost half of my left ring finger
 
It was the night my sister's boyfriend bought an EVO 8 and he took me in a ride in it. We went to a stop sign and then he floored it and we were doing about 60 in a 35 and some guy jumps out of a street without stopping so we had to swerve rather quickly to the other side of the road and then quickly back to the right side as another car was oncoming rather fast. :scared:
 
this thread must not die!!

plus i want your guys thoughts on my "OMG" moments :)
 
2 years ago, my cousin and I were in my cousin's friends car (POS Toyota Corolla) who had got his lisence pretty recently. Anyway, we were on the highway, and he drifted into a Ford Mustang right next to us. We spun out, and as if in slow motion, i could see the highway center divider coming up, and that was my "I'm going to die" moment. The car smashed into the wall twice, but luckly, all of us just climbed outta there.
 
There was one time that I could have died but I wasn't conscious to think OMG I'm gonna die, just when I was awake I though, OMG I could have died. I basically woke up one morning and my mouth was full of very thick blood, I went to the sink spet it all out, and seeing how much of it there was unnerved me a bit, I looked on my bed sheets and pillows and there wasn't a spec of blood on them. I'd had a nosebleed during the night while I was sleeping (I must hve been on my back all the time), I'd had a nosebleed the day before as well from a know I took playing football. I was lucky I didn't choke on it while I was a sleep because you don't always wake up while your chocking asleep.
 
That can be very dangerous. But damn, seeing my mouth full with blood would REALLY freak me out!!!!:eek:

#17
this thread must not die!!

LOL:lol::sly:
 
Um another would probably be seeing probably seeing a rugby boot destined for my forehad. :odd:

Except I never saw it coming and now I have two lumps on my head :dopey:
 
Just remembered another :nervous:

When i was 7 I couldn't swim... too scared to learn and i was on holiday at this holiday camp and i was walking over to my dad who was at the bar on the other side of this swimming pool. (I think you can figure what happens next) Me being the idiot I was at 7 ran round the side of the pool, slipped over and fell into the deep end, Now, I can't swim and im about 4 ft 5 tall. HELP!!

I was pulled out by a lifeguard and cried for about an hour after.
 
Back