What wheel settings are you using with your DFGT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RAZRr1275
  • 3 comments
  • 639 views
Messages
431
Messages
RAZRr1275
Right now I'm at stock with FFB boosted to max
 
I use no aids, and im at 10 also. Is it me or is the FFB kinda low? Regarding FFB, is there a particular car/track that is best suited to test out the FFB?.

AA
 
I use no aids, and im at 10 also. Is it me or is the FFB kinda low? Regarding FFB, is there a particular car/track that is best suited to test out the FFB?.

AA
It does seem substantially lower than GT5 to me. Anyone adjusting wheel lock or sensitivity?
 
It does seem substantially lower than GT5 to me. Anyone adjusting wheel lock or sensitivity?
Can we adjust the wheel lock?. I didn't think we had the option to do that?.

AA
 
Back