What wheel will you use/ recommend for GT Sport?

I took this approach. What is the wheel Polyphony is using every time they show off the game somewhere? The T300. Maybe there is a reason for that. I was a Logitech Driving Force GT user for many years starting with GT4 on the PS2 and then on GT5 and GT6. Great wheel. Lasted way longer than I thought it would and is still working today though not in use anymore. The only thing I did not like about that wheel was the gear noise when turning the wheel quickly. Everyone in the game chat could hear everyone else's DFGT wheel turning during a race. A bit annoying. As we got closer to the original GT Sport release date back in 2016 I started research on a new wheel. At the time the two main choices where the G29 and the T300. I read many reviews about both. Both seemed to have reliability issues. The G29 had a wiring harness issue that caused a connector to break making the wheel useless and the part hard to find for the do it yourself repair. Then before I made a decision a friend of mine bought the G29. He said he loved the wheel and that it was awesome. But guess what I could hear while we were racing together. Gear noise. The T300 uses a belt system and claims to be very quiet. So I took a chance on the T300. And I am very happy that I did. Very quiet and very smooth. No gear grinding feel like the DFGT. Way better force feed back too. It felt very different at first and took about 2 weeks to really adjust to it. But my racing improved on GT6 and I started finishing better. The car control was better. My racing friends thought I had found some tuning tricks. But no, the only thing different was the T300 wheel. It has not had a problem in over one year. It comes with a 2-pedal set. That is what I wanted since I left foot brake and did not want the clutch pedal in the way. You can buy the shifter to go with it and you do not need to use a clutch to manually shift gears. You can also get a 3 pedal set as well. The wheel does come with nice big paddle shifters that I think you will find just fine for shifting gears without having to buy anything extra. Hope you find the wheel you like and maybe we will run into each other on the track someday.

You don't even really know whats in the game since it is not out yet. Only what you've seen in a very limited beta and some youtube videos. Have faith.
We know every track bar three alternative routes and most of the cars. Anything not revealed yet will be in Gr1, Gr3, Gr4 or N whatever. (I forgot R something or other. Not that this matters to me - PD can't do rallying properly anyway)

We have seen every menu item except create race in arcade mode. (I forgot the none official online stuff as I'm not interested in it. You're milage may differ.)

I'd say you can make a judgment on that basis no problem at all.

I ran a T150 before getting a T300 and the difference between the two is far more noticeable that I thought it would be.

The level of detail and progression is greatly enhanced with the T300, mainly down to the massive increase in resolution, and the greater torque and friction free drive makes it far smoother.

Now if the difference is worth the increase in price is down to the individual, however if I was doing it again I would have gone straight to the T300.

Hi, I'm looking for a t150 because I have a small budget. I don't want a wheel too much hard to turn or with too much FF, and probably I will set it to the minimum.
I read that the t300 is far smoother than the t150, the t150 is so annoyng with the release of the forces?

Thank you I hope my english can be understood :banghead:

Hi, I'm looking for a t150 because I have a small budget. I don't want a wheel too much hard to turn or with too much FF, and probably I will set it to the minimum.
I read that the t300 is far smoother than the t150, the t150 is so annoyng with the release of the forces?

Thank you I hope my english can be understood :banghead:
The degree of FFB you can set to your preference within the game, as far as the T150 and T300 go, yes the T300 is very much the smoother of the two.

Back