What will the drifters get GT6 for, PS3 or PS4*?

PS4 or PS3

• Total voters
why-not-both.jpg

I'm going to stick with my PS3. The PS4 sound's cool and all, but until I see more then 1 game for the PS4, there is no sense to get it. Why buy something for $550 if there isn't atleast 10-20 games for it?

I'm going to stick with my PS3. The PS4 sound's cool and all, but until I see more then 1 game for the PS4, there is no sense to get it. Why buy something for $550 if there isn't atleast 10-20 games for it?

You obviously didnt see the list of launch titles for the ps4.

I'm still wondering why the D1GP is sponsored by Gran Turismo but we still don't have ebisu in the game. Not a complaint but a very important question ;)

I will most likely get GT6 for PS4,Because i have already pre-ordered COD:Ghosts for PS4 so I'm getting ps4 because of that :)

Funny thing is that they are the same game on different platforms but you still use your same psn name for both ps4 and ps3 I wouldn't be surprised if people from both platforms could connect online. PD wouldn't be that silly surely.

Is this really still being debated? Did Kaz not say that gt6 was only for the ps3 and to expect gt7 a year or two after ps4 launches?
Unless there is some new news thats not been posted on the front page, this thread should be dead.

I'm getting GT6. I'll keep my PS3 for this reason. It has been released that GT7 will be released on the PS4 in a few years but Kaz says he has no intention of bringing GT6 to the PS4. Which wasn't a good idea in my opinion.

Getting it for PS3, I may consider buying it again on PS4 but my days of spending at least $500 on a console is over.

Back