What will the drifters get GT6 for, PS3 or PS4*?

PS4 or PS3

• Total voters
Germany
Krautland
LukeCannotSkate
* In case GT6 will be released for PS4 *

I'd just like to know if more people are up to get the PS4 or will stay on the PS3 to play GT6.
I posted this in the drift section as this is the only community I care for :P

Last edited:
ive heard rumour is only for ps3, so theres a "7 & 8" for ps4. its only speculation, but its definately possible!

Well seeing as GT6 will hopefully be released before the ps4 then I will stick with the Ps3.

Same I'm not even going to buy a ps4 if gt6 isn't released for it. But I think it will be seen as its one of the top games.

Since I have a PS3, I'll get it on that first. If it gets released on the PS4 at some time I'll probably get that as well because it may come in a bundle. If GT6 does come out for PS4 it will be interesting if you can play with people on the PS3 version of GT6

Preferably PS4 but I'll be keeping my old PS3 so it really doesn't matter, as long as I can transfer save data between the two systems then it's all good.

for ps3 to start with, but im hoping (havent looked into it) that ps4 will play ps3 games, cos the ps4 will be selling for $550 so im considering it. proberly sell my ps3 to help fund it, ifit comes out on ps4, DEFINATELY!!!

for ps3 to start with, but im hoping (havent looked into it) that ps4 will play ps3 games, cos the ps4 will be selling for $550 so im considering it. proberly sell my ps3 to help fund it, ifit comes out on ps4, DEFINATELY!!!

The PS4 is gonna be $400…

PS4 isn't backwards compatible, unless you wanna download GT6 through their Cloud system.

Wow, that sucks man

I suspect most people from Aus will import their PS4s, I'm considering it now since they're all region unlocked.

Wow really i didn't know that :dopey:

Yeah, the reason our price tag is so high is because Sony in Australia is linked to the EU prices.

Hence roughly 349 euros or whatever equates to our PS3 price tag here.

I ain't paying $150 extra on shipping so I shall look at buying a US PS3.

It'll be only released for PS3 because PS4 is coming out with a new driving simulation game, they thought it would be redundant to place two new driving simulation games on a new console. GT6 XL Edition may be placed on PS4 in later time, but not now. I hope that helped :3

What is this new driving simulator you talking about?? Dont tell me is driveclub, because from what i've heard is nothing like a simulator.

And ill be gettin a ps4 so ill probably buy gt5.5 for ps3 and then the ps4 version if it exists

I'm sticking with PS3. Sorry everyone that I play with; my bikes come first.

Get good enough on those bikes and you'll be able to buy a hundred PS4s, so no worries.

I'm waiting to see just how much they change in GT6... If there's 50 new premium Nissans and not one premium MKIV street Supra, E46 M3, or classic tracks like Midfield, then I'll just wait for PS4. At least that way I'll get much better trees to look at as I slide by. :sly:

All i ask for is all tracks prior to gt6, to be in gt6 right out of the gate. None of this dlc crap and if so, have a classic track pack featuring track from say gt1-3. Oh to be drifting on special stage 11 or seattle circuit with a wheel that has 900° capabilities.... *faints*

I don't want to go bursting bubbles but GT6 is a PS3 only game at the moment.....

Were just presuming it will be PS4 as well. I find it likely it will be on PS4

Latest Posts

Back