what will you do with the Model T?

  • Thread starter Thread starter incubusnb
  • 62 comments
  • 2,347 views
Messages
230
its nice to see the first assembly line automobile, but i'm curious as to what all of you would do with this "beast"

personally, i'd like to see how many ponies i can put under the hood and see if it'll survive a lap of the nurb
 
I bet it would. Those were the days when men were men and cars were tanks.

In all seriousness, Model Ts could take a beating above and beyond what you'd expect. Maybe an endurance race, the 24 Hours of Nur? Should get you 1, maybe 2 laps.
 

Attachments

  • modelttank.jpg
    modelttank.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 67
make it look something like this...

hotrod.jpg
 
I will drive it.

See if I can modify it and see if I can get it to loose traction.
 
Put some nice tyres on it and see if I can beat some other cars with it.
 
Test drive on Grindelwald
 
Drift in it...
 
I can picture it allready, NA Tune Stage 3 upgrade, go from 20 to 35 HP! :dopey:

Now serious, it would be fun to drive I guess, to drive the car that started to make cars available for the general public.
 
Push it along with the McLaren @ 200mph :D
 
Leave it in the museum/garage where it belongs - GT is already cluttered with 'kei' and the like.
 
I'll laugh at it's pitiful engine, then I'll cry when I'm 'racing' it around test course in the Model T Series...
 
Turn it in to a 900 bhp skyline eating monster

200 mph :D

ofc stopping with those wooden brakes is another matter ;)
 
:eek: That would be pretty cool though, to change engines. Stick a Chevy 350 in there. Just hope you never have to stop, :lol:
 
The Model "T" and dozens of cars like it from the 20's and 30's are some of the most poplar cars to be turned into hotrods. So if they do have a few hotrod modifications to it, then that would be bad ass. Anyway it should be an interesting vehicle to drive none the less.
 
What will I do with a Model T? Sell it if I ever have the misfortune of acquiring one in game as a prize. Failing that, laugh at anyone I see online using one.
 
Wonder if the model T will come with the signature coughing, spluttering and misfiring along with accurately modelled dripping oil comming out the back! :lol: :lol:
 
The model T will become my fire place. The engine being the logs, and the tyres as logs also. It was made to get destroied.
 
use it to compare and contrast how far cars have come in such a short length of time
 
I think it's quite good having such crap cars, I hope GT4 will let me make it utterly stupid though. hmmm I wonder if there will be any model T events, that would be really cool, or say a race with lots of very old cars.

You can't ignore the model t!!!!! It pwns you...oh god I can't believe I said that.
 
I might take it out for a minute or two to laugh, but other then that it should stay in a showroom...
 
Strip away the panels and turn it into a Model T racer.If only we could on GT.
Stuck a civic Body kit on it and see if Nitrous Oxide makes it faster. No that is NFS:U.
Ummm...stick it in a showroom next to the Mclaren F1 stand (which will be rarely used :sly: ), so as to show the old and new. :D
 
Paint it lime green and mount 26" spinners! You could even have multi-level spinners because the T doesnt have wheel brakes, just a brake on the tranny. Change all the lights to those TIGHT blue-discharge HID's. I be T'd up to the T.
 
I might just stick a Type R sticker on the back...Or as it is a Ford it will have to be ST
 
i've already said it... stage 4 turbo... ultimate sleeper :sly: . 1 lap around the ring should take about 1.23 years.
 
race it online backwards around the track and piss people off
 
Back