what will you do with the Model T?

  • Thread starter Thread starter incubusnb
  • 62 comments
  • 2,347 views
I will probably drive it a bit to see how it handles and everything, but It will stop here. Of course, if it is needed for a championship, I will keep it but otherwise, I will full my garage with something better.

See ya :sly:
 
I'll crash it into a wall.
 
Put a lawn mower engine in there to boost its output to 30 horses.
 
If possible, it'd be the one showing up in the online drift competitions with it lol.
 
I plan to put the Body right on top of a F1 Chasis with a 787B Engine and a Stage 3 GTO Twin Turbo unit! :dopey:
 
greenlightning
The Model "T" and dozens of cars like it from the 20's and 30's are some of the most poplar cars to be turned into hotrods. So if they do have a few hotrod modifications to it, then that would be bad ass. Anyway it should be an interesting vehicle to drive none the less.
Since it's a Ford, I guess I'll have a blowout on the first turn, roll the car and watch it catch on fire, then explode into a giant fireball. Or, it could happen when it's just sitting in the garage, since a few Ford car models have been known to burst into flames even if it was just sitting parked in a garage.

But, I hope it wont do that, and will provide me some fun running it on every course.
 
Lol :dopey: Funny you mention that, My first car was a Ford Pinto, One night I thought someone was trying to still it, So happens that the darn thing had just started it self up without a Key and was just running with the doors still locked!!!
 
You watch, the thing will be worth 250,000 creds just because it's the car that 'got us motoring.'
 
Jetboys427
You watch, the thing will be worth 250,000 creds just because it's the car that 'got us motoring.'


I dont think one will be able to even buy this car, considering theres not even one in existence. I think its going to be a prize for the "Like the Wind: Yaris Series," which is a series of 10 races at a giant oval, each race doubling in length. Sounds F U N !

OOooooh, I bet a set of those 10" wire gold wheels would look killer on the T, and theres got to be room for some hydraulics.
 
i know for a fact that there are a Few Model T's in existance still, and i'm not talking kit-cars and rebuilds. (i know one belongs to my Family, regardless of whether you beleive me or not)

and about $250, 000 is what each would be worth
 
I thought that there were a lot left based on the huge volumes sold.
 
There are lots of model T fords still in existence.
 
i will pour 250,000 credits into it and then buy a raygun to blast away the competition and win every race with it.
 
I think in one thread, I mentioned something about a Model T in drifting. It would be pretty interesting, but I'd rather not try to make something of it.

I know there would be licensing issues with this reply, but I'd like to race it at Laguna Seca a la Monterrey Historics. I mean, I'd pretend I was that glorious daredevil Alain de Cadenet doing a "Victory by Design" series with the Ford Model T. But since Ford is American and muscle cars were pretty much nonexistant, I'd just race one like a pro. And I don't want to go racing, I just want to have it as a collectible. Because after all, you're probably not going to drive every last car you have. Some you just want to keep for show. It's what I do to my GT300 Nissan Silvia in GT3. That S15 Silvia makes a not-bad drift car when you unlock it in Arcade Mode in GT3 (of course, my favorite is the Mazda RX-7 in the game. Almost hands down).

But me, I'd want to treat it with respect, because even if you don't like American cars, the Model T is every bit as moving in America as the world's first car was in Germany with Benz. I'd wnt to treat the car with respect and not try to make it every bit as powerful. Back then, there was no aftermarket. So you crash a machine like the Model T, you're ****ed, basically. And so what? It's just a game, but it also a lifestyle to some people, myself included. So I'd treat it with respect.
 
Where can I find a pic of the model T in GT4? :dunce:
 
There is no Pics currently, KY meantioned the model T in a interview.
 
Yeah.....its funny how we havent seen the model T yet........but yet it has been one of the most talked about cars that is supposedly/ definiately included in GT4......its odd

Maybe it is one of the hardest cars to graphically produce......with all the carriage lamps...wooden bits, suspension bars and other small details.

hmmm...

Robin
 
I'd turn it into a 10" car, that'll eat Skylines and Porshes for breakfast!
J/K! If I could do that, I'd LMAO!
 
i think adding the car is a complete waste
yes i would buy the car because i want my car roster to look like jay leno's garage
but it's not some thing i would even run a time trial seeing as it will take me days to get to the first corner of the track
 
I'll put $50,000 into it and maybe get an extra 5 horsepower. :lol:
 
Back