What would happen if...

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylinefx
  • 4 comments
  • 493 views
Messages
865
You wouldn't do an engine overhaul after driving thousands and thousands of miles? Will the car's BHP eventually be 0?
 
Only one way to find out I think. :)

Though I think 0 hp = not starting.
 
Technically, using the evidence seen on GT5 that an engine always looses power if you continue to drive it and don't change the oil or rebuild it, I guess the answer would be yes.

Whether that's been done before and it's actually true, then I don't know.
 
I dont think i've ever overhauled an engine on any of my cars, just frequent oil change, they seem to stay at the same BHP always...
 
i have tried that on my FGT, and after complete 3 or 4 tsukuba 9h endurance races, the hp stop dropping. It was 750cv or a bit more, but from there, it never dropped down...
 
Back