What would make GT4 perfect for you.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cobra_UK
  • 61 comments
  • 2,913 views
What would make GT4 perfect for me? If it actully came out already!
 
No more wish lists.
 
I would ideally like to see atleast 20 opponents in each race, its definately do-able, just look at the NASCAR games, 43 cars per race.

I also agree with the engine swaps, I would love to put a RB32DETT into my 240SX in the game, that would be a sleeper if I ever saw one.

I would also like an AI setting like there is in Arcade mode, letting you chose to do your career on easy, med. hard, etc. and for the AI to get increasingly harder as you progress in your career.

There's too many things to come up with that I would ideally like to see in the game, but regardless, it's still great.
 
For me...

1. In car view (Cockpit)
2. Better physical body damage model (Don't have to be visual).
3. Engine damage model...
4. Dynamic fuel/fluids/brakes useage and effect on physics.
5. Dynamic effects track when running off racing line/off track etc...
6. Dynamic weather effects
7. Car and Track editor with downloadable tracks/cars etc.
 
Having more than 6 cars in a race....how about 15 or more and whats up with any nextel cup cars.....
 
VTGT07
I would ideally like to see atleast 20 opponents in each race, its definately do-able, just look at the NASCAR games, 43 cars per race.

I also agree with the engine swaps, I would love to put a RB32DETT into my 240SX in the game, that would be a sleeper if I ever saw one.

I would also like an AI setting like there is in Arcade mode, letting you chose to do your career on easy, med. hard, etc. and for the AI to get increasingly harder as you progress in your career.

There's too many things to come up with that I would ideally like to see in the game, but regardless, it's still great.
Yeah, engine swaps would be nice. 👍
 
It would be perfect if it was released on Monday and delivered to my door.
 
As GT4's got the Nordschliefe Nurburgring & 100s of cars and as long as its as realistic as everybody says, then its just about perfect enough for me.






p.s

Three things I would add:

*Porsche
*Mt Panorama -Bathurst- track from NSW, Australia.
*a 900 degree steering wheel with a manual gearbox (which you could alter depending on the car you're driving....ie. 4 speed manual Mini or a 5 or 6 speed manual something else etc. etc.) and clutch.
 
N.J.
As GT4's got the Nordschliefe Nurburgring & 100s of cars and as long as its as realistic as everybody says, then its just about perfect enough for me.






p.s

Three things I would add:

*Porsche
*Mt Panorama -Bathurst- track from NSW, Australia.
*a 900 degree steering wheel with a manual gearbox (which you could alter depending on the car you're driving....ie. 4 speed manual Mini or a 5 or 6 speed manual something else etc. etc.) and clutch.


Now you're just asking for too much with the wheel etc.
 
An Audi RS6 Avant with an Automatic like shifting box like SL55 in GTC and GTP so I can smoothly cruise hundreds of laps around the nurburgring :D
 
what would make gt4 perfect for me.....
um plobably if they had touge racing.
 
Well I was away for the weekend. Thanks all for a good morning, had fun reading all your suggestions and ideas. A lot of things there I never even thought of. Keep them coming.

Cheers
 
GT4 would be perfect if it had everything they have now, plus a fully realised online mode with ladders, leaderboards, daily competitions, chat rooms, seemless 6-player racing... pretty much the whole shibang. :)
 
At this point, being released would vastly improve the gameplay... :rolleyes:
 
allsops
GT4 would be perfect if it had everything they have now, plus a fully realised online mode with ladders, leaderboards, daily competitions, chat rooms, seemless 6-player racing... pretty much the whole shibang. :)


I think more than 6 cars would be better. 5 opponents isn't enough.
 
demon of speed
I think more than 6 cars would be better. 5 opponents isn't enough.

Personally I don't care. What's the difference between racing against 5 retards and racing against 21 retards? You'll still win easily.
 
:lol: Seriously, that's why I want the AI to be improved.
 
Cobra_UK
Body Kit Parts - Different body kit parts like rear spoilers, front splitters, side skirts and bonnet intakes. Whole body kit choices should also be given, as there are manufacturers that specialise in that. This will add the fun option of having and tuning down force and adding little flare without interfering too much with the actual original look of car.

we don't need the fast and furious boys to get their hands on that.
 
Iwant more cars than 6 maybe try 20.....and I want my American muscle cars.....
 
for there to be ferraris. the ferrari f40 would be a good addition to the car list. and to have porsches too! the porsche 962 would be my pick.
 
Better Sound. I would love to hear different turbo blow offs rather than just a little 'pshh' that sounds the same for every car with the exeption that it gets louder. I want to be able to hear turbo blow off from the outside of the car and in replays like in GT2! I have no idea why they took this out of GT3. You hear BOVs all the time in real life.

Also, i dunno if this makes sense to you guys but when you rev the cars in GT3, whilst you have the brake on, it feels like theres nothing under the hood. Some more realistic, perhaps a little delayed reving would be great. So when you punch the gas down when you have the brakes on, the revs dont peak in 0.000000001 seconds. It actually climes up the rev range then goes down slowly when you let go. Im very sleepy sorry if this makes no sence.
 
Cobra S
we don't need the fast and furious boys to get their hands on that.

1st As I've stated and most people agree not just the "fast and furious boys" are interested in that feature. And if those players turn their attention to GT4 they'll realise that racing is a lot more work than looks and NOS. They might learn something.

2nd As I've stated in my post it's major usefulness is keeping the car looks close to original but still having down force tuning options without having to put the whole racing body kit on.

3rd Custom body kits are not just for show, for some people they are but in the real world of car people, a bonnet intake means a cooler engine, front adjustable splitters can help stick the front end to the road, rear spoiler can stabilise the car at high speeds and stick the rear to the ground, side skirts also have their uses with regard to airflow.

Hot4 The turbo blow off is greatly reduced by adding a dump valve and a lot of people use them nowadays. Hence the "pshh" sound that you're describing is a dump valve. Plus a lot a cars with turbo get away with minimal turbo blow off or none at all if tuned right and using a dump valve. :)
 
Ok cool. Many people around where i live go to all efforts to try and maximise the blow off sound... i guess to get attention, i mean it sounds awesome. I dont think that tuning your car 'right' results in having less BOV. Have you watched any best motoring DVD's? Some of the Skylines and Silvias they use have an insanely loud BOV and i doubt those cars are poorly tuned.
 
But sticking to the topic, it would really make me smile if there were better sounds in the game overall.
 
My friend has a Savana Rx7 and it sounds nothing the like one in GT. The one in GT sounds really weak.
 
Back