What would they drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parnelli Bone
  • 222 comments
  • 15,170 views

Parnelli Bone

www.gtcarreviews.com
Premium
Messages
10,558
United States
Columbia, MD.
Messages
Parnelli_Bones
Here's a thread that was kinda popular in the GT2 forum awhile back...What would they drive?

I thought it should be tried here in GT5, if it hasn't already been tried. Basically, I start with a celebrity, political figure, stereotype, etc. and the next person tries to guess what this person would drive. But it has to be a vehicle from GT5 . Whoever answers can now pick the next person, cartoon, etc.

Example: What would Charley Sheen drive?

Answer: '62 Buick Special. It's fast. It's stylish, and he can impress the ladies...err Goddeses.
:O

Now, let's start. What would Margaret Thatcher drive? .
 
Last edited:
I could see Margaret Thatcher driving the Land Rover Range Stormer prototype... provided it was painted something that wasn't bright orange!:) Or maybe a Jaguar XKR? I'd say Rolls-Royce or Bentley but those aren't in the game....
 
I could see Margaret Thatcher driving the Land Rover Range Stormer prototype... provided it was painted something that wasn't bright orange!:) Or maybe a Jaguar XKR? I'd say Rolls-Royce or Bentley but those aren't in the game....

There. Now you get to pick the next person...
 
Something made of iron!
 
OK what would... hmmm.... Napoleon drive???
 
OK what would... hmmm.... Napoleon drive???

There's an annual rally in Corsica I believe and it has to be Gallic ofcourse and blue so a Renault 5 Turbo Maxi rally car perhaps?
 
Napoleon. He's fascist. He's arrogant. He's short. He's French.

Hommell Berlinette. It's got a cramped cabin, it's French, it's pricey, and it says "I'm important", simply because of its rarity. lol.

How about Muammar Kaddafi?
 
A Pajero Rally Raid Car, because... Just because XD

Lionel Messi?
 
How about Muamarr Kaddafi?

Something big, black and Teutonic, Mercedes-Benz, the default choice of each single dictator since, well you know who (I did see him however get out of a white 7-series in recent news footage, so at least I got the big and Teutonic right).
 
Caterham Seven cause it's short,fun and nimble.

Bill Gates?
 
Caterham Seven cause it's short,fun and nimble.

Bill Gates?

Tesla Roadster, because it's electronic and innovative.

Hitler? And please don't say the obvious Schimm- and Kubelwagen.
 
GfxJG
Tesla Roadster, because it's electronic and innovative.

Hitler? And please don't say the obvious Schimm- and Kubelwagen.

Hint:Beetle,he set it up.
 
Hitler: an SLS AMG Stealth Model

Charlie Sheen?
 
Charlie Sheen - GSX/R 4...can send you sideways if not treated properly

Brock Lesnar?
 
Something big and stupid, lots of power but doesn't put it on the road very well.

Dodge Challenger maybe?


No actually, the one with the big whale tail on the back. Plymouth Cuda is it? Not too hot on American cars.
 
Something big and stupid, lots of power but doesn't put it on the road very well.

Dodge Challenger maybe?


No actually, the one with the big whale tail on the back. Plymouth Cuda is it? Not too hot on American cars.

Superbird I believe your thinking of =P
 
Midnight Snacks
Bill Clinton?

Something with a big trunk to put all the prostitutes in...
Maybe a Honda Life Step Van. That's big and roomy, or a Volvo.

How about BA from the A Team? :D
 
Honda life step van with orange stripe.
 
How about BA from the A Team? :D

Some sort of Corvette, a Stingray perhaps. Or a Viper!
Mean and tough!

How about George Lucas?
 
Some sort of Corvette, a Stingray perhaps. Or a Viper!
Mean and tough!

How about George Lucas?

I think George Lucas would drive the Furai Concept!!
Futuristic, fun.

lol what would Michael J. Fox drive?
 
Last edited:
shem
Some sort of Corvette, a Stingray perhaps. Or a Viper!
Mean and tough!

How about George Lucas?

Mitsubishi iMiev, innovative, slow and stops work after a short time.

Micheal J Fox, um, no, not going there.
 
Mitsubishi iMiev, innovative, slow and stops work after a short time.

Micheal Jordan?

I would say the Nike one but that was gt4, hmmmm...💡
He drove a SLR McClaren in real life!!
 
Last edited:
Mitsubishi iMiev, innovative, slow and stops work after a short time.

Micheal J Fox, um, no, not going there.
The best part is going into a nascar lobby with a Delorean.👍:sly:
 
I think George Lucas would drive the Furai Concept!!
Futuristic, fun.

lol what would Michael J. Fox drive?

Kinda Obvious, a Delorean.
 
Micheal J Fox, Mazaratti.

Class all the way.

Barbara Bush?
 
Milldrum
Micheal J Fox, Mazaratti.

Class all the way.

Barbara Bush?

Pink Honda Fit.
Tom Cruise?
 
Back