What would they drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parnelli Bone
  • 222 comments
  • 15,170 views
Pagani Zonda R. He's one of the few people on earth who can control it

What would Graham Hill drive?

Caterham fireblade
 
What would George Bush drive?
 
PureLogic
dubya? tank car of course! pun intended

what would Tamara Ecclestone drive? :dopey:

Aston Martin DB9 or Jaguar XKR.
What about Michael Jackson?
 
A SambaBus because the Samba is a type of dance. :boggled: Or a car he thinks is a Thriller or Bad.

Dizzee Rascal?
 
Now, what would Sarah Palin drive?
(This should be interesting)
 
A SambaBus because the Samba is a type of dance. :boggled: Or a car he thinks is a Thriller or Bad.

Dizzee Rascal?

I'm thinking a Black Mercedes Benz SL600 AMG :)

What would... Brett Favre drive??? :dunce:
 
Spartan0189
Now, what would Sarah Palin drive?
(This should be interesting)

I see her in a Fiat 500 for some reason.
I'd like to see what others think though...
 
I see her in a Fiat 500 for some reason.
I'd like to see what others think though...

Nissan Skyline? (Just when you think you have seen and heard it all, along comes another one...)
 
Spartan0189
Now, what would Sarah Palin drive?
(This should be interesting)

A dodge Laurie hemi quad cab :D
 
Back