What Would They Drive?

• Thread starter Suigi
  • 410 comments
ha haaa this thread is back! :lol: This is a good one! :)

How about Patrick Stewart, the actor?

Captain Picard wants something epic. Something big, and something FAST. He's so used to commanding huge fleet enterprise ships, so he's not gonna jump into a little Corsa or Ford Ka. NO, he wants a Vector M12. Now he can hit warp speed ON EARTH and in style.

What would Amy Winehouse drive?

This:
gt40x.jpg

Bill Gates?

Why would Vin be in a GT40? Just curious. I like knowing people's thought processes.

This:
gt40x.jpg

Bill Gates?

For some reason I see Bill in something totally effeminate like a Volkswagen New Beetle. I think this is due to the fact that I once met this rich dude who owned a software company and he was driving a Beetle.

What would Phoebe Cates drive?

Well, the GT40 is both muscle car and supercar, which I think fits his image.

And as for Phoebe, now I'm going to have to watch Fast Times again!:lol:

But I see her in an E30 320i cabriolet, though that's not a GT2 car, so E36 323ti.

And let's see, have to keep it going... Carl Sagan?

I have no idea who Robert Kubica is, so I'm passing that one on....sorry Tankuroded

Well, the GT40 is both
And let's see, have to keep it going... Carl Sagan?

Sorry to go backwards. :guilty: Carl Sagan? DEFINITELY the Prius. He doesn't care that it's slow, he's simply fascinated by its technology.

...All those dozens and dozens of battery cells (get it? :lol:)

Thank you, that was the right answer! (Camaro?? Does this guy even know who Sagan is???) And that's billions and billions of batteries! :lol:

And the rally driver thing was silly. Say a nice safe BMW 740.

Try Mary Poppins next.

Well I'm not sure how she would work it into a song, or if it would be One of Her Favorite Things but...

The '64 Lotus Elan (S2?)

How about Simon Templar? (aka The Saint)

Nope. I found one here in Ohio in a junkyard last summer...

mysterycar.jpg

As far as GT2 cars go, maybe DB6 for the Saint.

Easy one: Keiichi Tsuchiya.

I have no idea who Robert Kubica is, so I'm passing that one on....sorry Tankuroded

A Polish Formula One driver that missed 2011 season following a rally accidents (by that time he was supposed to drive for Renault, as he drive for them in 2010). ;)

Tsuchiya? Any JDM car. :)

NEXT: David Coulthard. ;)

Last edited:
I had to look up who he was, but I'm thinking... Daihatsu Midget? A truck, some tools. Makes sense.

Next up: Dr. Sloan from Diagnosis Murder.

*ULTRA SUPER DOOPER BUMP MODE!*

Ahem, this was a fun thread from back in the day, if anybody wants to play, you simply say what each person or character would drive. Try to put him or her (or it) into a car which is in GT2, although not everybody did this.

Next up: Dr. Sloan from Diagnosis Murder.

I have never watched or read Diagnosis Murder so I had to do a Google search. So if Dr. Sloan = Dick Van Dyke, I'm going to say he'd drive the 2004 Mercedes Benz AMG E55. He is a doctor, after all. *shrugs*

What would Tommi Mäkinen drive? :D

Talk about a thread revival :lol:.

Tommi Mäkinen is easy, he did drive a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99.

What would Norman Bates drive?

Yep, Tommi is easy but I wanted to revive this thread with a softball. :)

Norman Bates would be in the '67 Plymouth GTX! Plenty of trunk room ... for mom. :scared: And anybody else who is unfortunate enough to stay in that crappy Bates Motel. :(

What would George W. Bush drive?

Back