What Would They Drive?

• Thread starter Suigi
  • 410 comments
Daihatsu Midget Type D.

Santa Claus!

Whoa that is so freaky. I had a dream i was playing ELDer Scrolls and Santa was in the game. He was this little red speck way up on the mountainside, and he flew away, but it's just freaky i turn on the internet and the first thing is Santa.

Flying flying flying. Santa would be driving a red Ford RS200...those things like to fly. 💡 Problem is he's so porky...i doubt he'd fit behind the wheel :grumpy: So he wouldn't actually drive it (he's a stickler for that dumb sleigh, anyways) so one of his evil elves would snatch the keys every now and then.

Mmm so what would Republican party nominee John McCain drive? :D

Erm, you do know you're meant to do in this thread? You have to answer to the previous post first ;)

But nevertheless, Danger Mouse would drive a white Plymouth Superbird.

Yoda

Toyota Trueno AE86 of course. That or a Nissan Silvia S14a.

Isuma Ohiro

(He was the guy who does the menu music for early Gran Turismos, and the guy who composed the legendary track 'Moon Over The Castle')

DO-DO-LOO-LOO. DO-DO-LOO-LOO. DO-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOO.

Toyota Trueno AE86 of course. That or a Nissan Silvia S14a.

Isuma Ohiro

(He was the guy who does the menu music for early Gran Turismos, and the guy who composed the legendary track 'Moon Over The Castle')

DO-DO-LOO-LOO. DO-DO-LOO-LOO. DO-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOO-LOO.

Something classy, something with a very quiet interior ....Lexus is known for having the lowest db ratings here in America, so it would have to be the Japanese version of the Lexus.

the '97 Toyota Aristo V300 comes to mind. :dopey:

What would Amelie (Audrey Tautou) drive?

No way...Barak would have to drive a Prius, being all enviromental and stuff. Alot of democratic leaders are driving Priuses or Ford Escape hybrids...they have to otherwise the right-wing & general media will clobber them for not practicing what they preach.

Nelson Mandela...:D despite his progressive leadership, i see him in a big, black Mercedes. He is a statesman, after all. So from GT2, we have the lovely AMG E55 for him to pilot...or more likely be piloted in.

What wuold Bob Marley drive? (hint....Bob Marley Wailers...} ;)

Last edited:
BMW 7 Series - 'cos it's cool and collected like him.

Very good sir. IN real life, Bob actually did own a BMW 2002 once he made fame. It was an inside joke amongst his bandmates because BMW also stands for Bob Marley & Wailers. :D

I have no idea who Ash of Pokemon is...but i alwasy picture Pokemon characters in something small and goofy. So hte Mitsubishi Pajero Mini suits this one just fine. 💡

What would Jerry Springer drive? :D

Yellow Civic Si-R.

What would I drive?

Um..is that a Skyline in your avatar? 💡 Or is the hint in your name Benzoboy, as in an AMG/Benz? Other than that, i don't know...

I'm passing on Master Chief. I have no clue who that is. lol

Master Chief= main protagonist of the Halo game series

Probably something futuristic-looking and amazingly powerful. Acura NSX hybridded to have an Escudo motor.

Next up: What would Socrates drive if he was around today?

Last edited:
Back