What Would They Drive?

• Thread starter Suigi
  • 410 comments
Just this once I'm going to try things the other way around, meaning someone will say the car first and match that to someone else,... ok...umm,

dihatsu midget.

Just this once I'm going to try things the other way around, meaning someone will say the car first and match that to someone else,... ok...umm,

dihatsu midget.

okay, i'll play along...

Daihatsu Midget = Mario. He can deliver pizza in this silly vehicle 💡

How about Mitsubishi FTO ?

Phaeton could be so many people. Currently i'm seeing Lex Luthor (Spiderman's arch enemy) sitting the the cozy rear, enjoying lavish quiet while breathing perfectly-conditioned air in the back seat. He's got the partition rolled up. i think these cars have roll-down partitions between the front & rear seats, but i might be wrong. If i'm wrong, Lex had one installed. :dunce:

Famine would drive...i have no idea what Famine would drive! :crazy: Let me pass that one to the next player.

I'll take my own one :sly:.

Mazda 323F/Lantis in red, closest thing to his real car.

Someone take my go, and it's indigo, not blue.

Homer...

Dodge Avenger. it's big, goofy, clumsy to drive, and slow. :lol:

What would (the obvious now) Bart drive? :D

Something quick-witted (if not exactly quick) and playful. Suzuki Cappuccino seems to fit the bill here.

Next: I suppose we'll stay with The Simpsons, and go with Marge.

Dodge Viper GTS

Evil, works on paper. But is a massive ****-up when it comes to the crunch.

Ned Flanders

That uptight moral do-gooder? I see him in something innocuous, something unpretentious...

Mazda Protege for him.

ooo i got a good one! Marge's twin sisters?

Mazda Miata

OK How about Moe?

Yea that would be pretty funny seeing those twins share a Miata :lol:

Moe..i see him in something classic, American, and shiny. Plymouth GTX comes to mind

What would Smithers drive?

The Vector W8, because it cannot be serious.

How about Sarah Palin? And would she be driving anything different if McCain had won?

Back