- 26,911

- Houston, Texas, USA
- JMarine25
This topic is based on something months ago. While Gran Turismo 4 will be the final Gran Turismo on the PlayStation 2, some (if not many) GTPlanet members read that it is possible to have GT spinoffs. You can think of GT Concept as being a spinoff of GT3. GT Concept was more colorful, more vibrant, and had some other special effects. I don't have GT Concept, so I cannot comment in full, but I have seen pictures of the AU Cerumo Supra going off course at Autumn Ring, kicking up leaves all the while. GTC featured mostly concept cars, everything from million-dollar concepts on to race cars, and even some street cars as well. There was a topic someone released about someone asking if motorcycles would be in GT4. Of course, we all said that it was highly UNlikely that motorcycles will be in GT4. I never really thought about coming up with this topic until recently. I know my buddy Kart Racer would love to kart race tracks like Motor Sports Land. I'd personally want to race Superkarts around Tokyo, New York, or if I want permanent road courses- Grand Valley. I would like to see what motorcycle racing around tracks would be like. Imagine being Valentino Rossi tackling the Laguna Seca Corkscrew (MotoGP [returning] to America NEXT YEAR!) telling the competition, "YOU GOT OWN3D!!!" Or this will impress the muscle heads here in the States, how about an all-American version of Gran Turismo? Take on the world in nothing in American muscle, including trucks and American race cars. Perhaps you like open-wheelers. Go from go-karts to the wild F1 cars. Perhaps you want all race cars and not have to worry about racing in a Vitz Cup race for 10 laps at Test Course. Fine. Go from fun Mini Coopers to cars like the Toyota GT-One, McLaren F1, Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR, and if you want to go old school on me (this will require licensing), I give you the Porsche 917. Or maybe you want a GT that heavily focuses on rally, and does it better than in past GTs.
In the event of Gran Turismo spinoffs, what would you want in a spinoff? It's all up to you, GTPlanet! So reply now. If your ideas are as interesting as mine, or if you want to race milk trucks and see cows eating grass on the side in rally races, your call. So go for it!
In the event of Gran Turismo spinoffs, what would you want in a spinoff? It's all up to you, GTPlanet! So reply now. If your ideas are as interesting as mine, or if you want to race milk trucks and see cows eating grass on the side in rally races, your call. So go for it!