Whats better??

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 3 comments
  • 326 views
Messages
2,932
i just did gt all stars pro mode and i got a gt-one race car i chose this one although i did "test" the nissan 390 and the viper gtsr i mean is the gt one the best choice of the three or did i do something wrong?:confused:
 
i like the GT-ONE, it's faster than the other two at hammering the gas for long endurance races, or stuff you really don't have the time or will power to complete. however, that's not the attitude you should have in this game: it'll suck all the fun out of it. if it's fun you're looking for, the R390 is better. it's neither as easy to drive, nor as powerful (or cool-looking). still, though, it's mad fast, and only really useful in a competitive sense in LeMans or otherwise difficult races. the Viper GTS-R is really the best of the pack - it's the most eligible for car-specific events, the hardest to master, and really the most useful when it comes to normal, lower-level driving.

all 3 of them are great cars.
 
I agree with j2s. Though the GT-One wears its tires unevenly when you have the same type on all four...
 
Although I'd love to say the GT-One is better. I recently proved to my self that the R390 suits me better. And I am much faster with it. I would suggest to you, that you should strive to win all of these cars at one time or another because ALL cars are a great joy to drive.
 
Back