Whats is the best lpoking VW Bettle ever?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m@goo
  • 11 comments
  • 747 views
Messages
263
I think this one is the best one so far, even better than the $70,000 one. (post ur beetle pics)
 

Attachments

  • dsc01350.jpg
    dsc01350.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 150
That bug looks tough as fack..
 

Attachments

  • vdubb.jpg
    vdubb.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 141
Wow, that last pic is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
 
Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a repost(the first beetle), you should go look through the Import pic thread, the whole thing
 
Originally posted by Hell Patrol
VW are ugly!
Aww, c'mon.. Just because she cheated on you doesn't mean you have to take it out on VW's.


Dubb.
 
Originally posted by m@goo
I think this one is the best one so far, even better than the $70,000 one. (post ur beetle pics)
That is possibly the most god awfully ugliest car I have ever seen in my life. . . Looks like a case of all show, no go, makes you a slow bro. . .
 
My favorite is the Karmann Ghia. I'm not too well versed in posting pics.
But if you "google" up Karmann Ghia, you will find the car that used to be referred to as a "poor man's Porshce".
 
karmann-ghia-anun-4m.jpg


KARMANN GHIA

BEST LOOKING BUG (LMAO):



herbie.jpg


LOL!
 
Herbie.i like the 60's-70's Beetles.i could never tell the differance between the old ones cause they look the same.
 
Thank you Zee. Now add a set of Porsche "cookie cutter" rims. A built 1875cc engine, etc...
 
Back