What's on your feet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 06gttoyota
  • 81 comments
  • 5,652 views
barefoot.... ie: nosoks
 
For GT5 I have a DFP. I wear Chuck's (Chuck Taylor Converse All Stars)


I used to occasionally have a puppy on feet when trying to drive, but she is older now and just sits beside me and chews on a nylabone.

In real life I usually wear Chucks, but occasionally wear combat boots. I used to go barefoot in my Jeeps, but the one I use most often has a lot of crud (dirt, rocks, food, nuts, bolts, mysterious parts, dog vomit, etc) down in the footwells so I wear the combat boots to protect my feet.
 
Gotta go with the socks. Shoes definitely not and bare feet feels wierd.
 
Skin?..well somebody had to.:lol:
 
socks on a DFP... I don't really see what else would work... a teflon slider maybe...
 
Gives you a good grip :P

9168C09B.jpg
 
Barefoot, like a boss.
 
G25-- Stronger brake spring (soon to be Nixim modded) / Socks.
 
I was going to say toes, then I got it that it's all about you wheel guys :;):
 
Last edited:
Indy Racerfan
I was going to say toes, then I got it that it's all about you wheel guys :;):

lol
I use either socks, or barefeet.
Sometimes my racing boots though. :D
 
Barefoot with the DFGT. The pedals are so weak I need all the feel I can get.
 
Socks. Oddly I can't do this in a real car. Gives me a panick attack like I actually feel less in control without shoes on. Yet with a G25 shoes are clunky and utterly useless. Weird huh?
 
These!

25f54ko.jpg


I don't really use a wheel that often. But when I do, I wear these.
 
Socks. Oddly I can't do this in a real car. Gives me a panick attack like I actually feel less in control without shoes on. Yet with a G25 shoes are clunky and utterly useless. Weird huh?

Not considering how small the pedal travel is on a G25 compared to a real car.. and the difference in pressure needed to move them. Simracingtonight said that after nixim modding the brake, you really can't wear just sox. We'll see about that.
 
My cat always on my feet when I play GT5
 
At first I drove barefoot when I got my dfgt but then it was suggested that I put socks on and it really is better. My slide off the pedals instead of sticking to them lol.
 
Back