What's stuck in your head right now?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 24 comments
  • 891 views

Sage

Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,533
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Sage
Do you have a song lodged into your head at the moment?

Last night, Zeppelin's Immigrant Song kept playing over and over and over in my head, and kept me from sleeping.
 
Now imagine it sung by fluffy kittens wearing Viking helmets, carrying battle axes, and riding in a Norse longboat. Too bad Swan Song records (Zeppelin's label) sent a nasty Cease And Desist order to www.rathergood.com telling them to, errr, cease and desist.

I currently have Blondie's Rapture stuck in my head, going on almost a week.
 
Before you mentioned the Immigrant song, it was Flogging Molly's "Drunken Lullabies".
 
Can't get this out ;

The Realist Killaz - Tupac Shakur(feat. 50 Cent).
 
Thta weird 'baby boy' R&B song. I don't even know it, just my sis just flicked onto it on MTV.
 
THe song that I can't get out of my head right now (I'm even listening to it right n ow) is this part from "Scrum" by Slayer:

No blood No glory
All pain And fury
Head to head eye to eye
Human pile of proven pride
Ripping flesh spitting teeth
Sacrifice for victory
Base line Goal line
Overtime Killing time

THis part is like repeating over and over and over inside my head.
 
I've got 'Classical Gas' stuck in my head...and it doesn't even have lyrics!




-Mark
 
Maroon 5's "She Will be Loved" is jammed in my head at the moment.
 
Homer Simpson - "The Beer Song" I can't stop singing it, or humming it either.

Just yesterday it was the "This Land!" song we all know and love.

Great, I've now gone back to whistlling the "This Land!" song again!
 
Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly

I keep singing (well, in my head anyway) the chorus over and over. 👍
 
MC Frontalot - Penny Arcade Theme

I hit the L shift-O to the quote and then dollar,
If you know the dir of the nerdcore rhyme, you holla
 
Beatles - I wanna hold your hand.

Going for about 3 weeks now. Doesnt help that I play it in my car at least once a day :\
 
The Walkmen - The Rat
The Secret Machines - Nowhere Again
 
Fast Crew - I've Got
I've had this song in my head all day
 
Hmm... don't have one at the moment

Jordan
Maroon 5's "She Will be Loved" is jammed in my head at the moment.

Good song 👍
 
Woohoo!!! Got rid of the Fast Crew song. Now I have The Rassmuss(SP) - In The Shadows in my head.......... Nope The Fast Crew is back
 
Crossfade - Cold.

Which Im listening to now. But it was stuck in my head all last night. :dopey:
 
"Lately" by Lostprophets has been stuck in my head for about a week. It's a good song, so I don't mind too much.

OA
 
Solid Lifters
Homer Simpson - "The Beer Song" I can't stop singing it, or humming it either.

Just yesterday it was the "This Land!" song we all know and love.

Great, I've now gone back to whistlling the "This Land!" song again!


When I was 17...I bought some really good beer...
I bought some really good beer. With a fake ID. My name was Brian Mcgee...I stayed up listening to Queen...When I was 17... :)
 
xAkirax2004
When I was 17...I bought some really good beer...
I bought some really good beer. With a fake ID. My name was Brian Mcgee...I stayed up listening to Queen...When I was 17... :)
That would be it...

"I'm a Texas tiger, you're a liberal wiener..."
 
That would be the new This Land song with GWB and Kerry. 👍

Right now I got Green Day - Time of Your Life stuck in my head.
 
Slick6
That would be the new This Land song with GWB and Kerry. 👍

Right now I got Green Day - Time of Your Life stuck in my head.

Heh. I got "Welcome to paradise" By Green Day stuck in my head now.
 
Back