What's the best car for a drag race?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rizzoF5
  • 5 comments
  • 2,183 views
Messages
21
Messages
rizzoF5
acceleration + top speed combined

Looking for something that can beat a maxed out GTR.
 
on witch track you´re gonna have a drag race? ^^

i did one on the circuit de la sathre against my friend in a fiat 500

i bought one and tuned it to the max
my friend used one from the online gerage

you should have heard his shouting

was really nice
especialy the part when he claimed that he will google this hack/gitch/bug now XD
 
The track at night and has a long tunnel is where my friends and I drag race.

My fastest car right now is GTR. Haven't lost any drag races with it yet, but I thought it'd be cooler if there's some huge american muscle that can be better than GTR in accel/top speed only.
 
The GT-R is the chuck norris of cars(NO bias) :)
 
1966 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

(I'm not biased or anything) xD
 
I'd guess the Veyron would probably be a valuable car in a drag race if you can keep the wheels from spinning too much at launch.
 
Back