Whats the best car on GT4??

• Thread starter holden_man
  • 75 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be the resurrection of the year!

Anyway, it is pretty impossible to define the best car as they are totally incomparable to each other. One says that the most powerful is the best, one says that the best-handling is the best, and one says that the best-drifting is the best. Who is right? They all are. :)

- R -

the Altezza Touring Car wins for handling, but the Minolta's speed makes that the winner

Did you read the thread, PeterJB, or indeed the post above yours? I would say that Greycap's post was a rather fitting end for this much-resurrected thread, wouldn't you? :)

EDIT after Post #64
I'm not going to dignify that with a separate response.

DE

The Formula Gran Turismo would be by far the best car if it wasn't stuck at 220mph

the audi r8 race car is better than the minolta because it is newer and has better handling. the quickest way to get any car is probably to go into special conditions and do the second one down (Costa di Amalfi). if you do both the races (forward and reverse), then you win the toyota rsc rally raid car which you can sell for 265,324 credits. if you do this over and over again, you will eventually have enough for the r8. it costs 4,500,000 credits. i did the gran turismo world championship (professonial league) in the r8 and it is excellent. by the way, how did you get to 65%? i'm only at 37.5%.💡

the audi r8 race car is better than the minolta because it is newer and has better handling. the quickest way to get any car is probably to go into special conditions and do the second one down (Costa di Amalfi). if you do both the races (forward and reverse), then you win the toyota rsc rally raid car which you can sell for 265,324 credits. if you do this over and over again, you will eventually have enough for the r8. it costs 4,500,000 credits. i did the gran turismo world championship (professonial league) in the r8 and it is excellent. by the way, how did you get to 65%? i'm only at 37.5%.💡

Just win any combination of 162 more races, championships and driving missions!

Oh, and you paid 4,500,000 more for your Audi R8 than I did for mine.

Personally I prefer the R8 to the 88C-V. But the fastest known lap of Nurburgring was done with the 88C-V.

Why do people keep selling the RSC Rally Raid? I know it's worth alot, but bob likes it, he didn't even go off track on 4 with SH tires, also won the 24 Hour Nurburgring for me B-Spec. I am sure no one has even tried that car out. WTF that car is fast, quick acceleration, sounds like a monster, and handles brilliantly. But yet no one drives it, because they think money is so important, than actually using the car to win.

Why do people keep selling the RSC Rally Raid? I know it's worth alot, but bob likes it, he didn't even go off track on 4 with SH tires, also won the 24 Hour Nurburgring for me B-Spec. I am sure no one has even tried that car out. WTF that car is fast, quick acceleration, sounds like a monster, and handles brilliantly. But yet no one drives it, because they think money is so important, than actually using the car to win.

They sell them (or at least I do) because you only need to keep one of them for racing. I dunno, I thought that's sort of obvious.

And yeah, it is a good car, slap sports tires on it and it walks off with the Japan Championship series not to mention it's complete overkill for several series in the Beginner and Professional Halls. Or equip with dirt tires and have fun in the Special Conditions hall.

It's very good for the early stages of the special conditions until you come across things like the 205's and the Delta S4, but is brilliant for an SUV, as you can see in my thread of my own version of the WRC that i made up in the race reports section, it came 8th out of 31!

The Formula one is the best car when you have it tuned like I do. Mine tops out at 224, but it keeps goin 224 around semi-sharp corners (ex. the second turn at the superspeedway)

I'm pretty new to the game. The best car I have is the Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car. It handles well, accelerates like a monster, and gets up to 310 MPH. I can't wait to get a hold of the Minolta or the R8. Some setups allow the car to get up to 390 MPH. The best touring car is probally the Astra or the CLK touring car. Best rally car is probally the Delta or the WRX. I really like the Nissan race car. I also want to try out that Bentley Speed 8.

The Cizeta is by far the best car.

Why?

It's the only car in the game that looks remotely like a Diablo, that's why.

The best car is a matter of opinion. Some people prefer road cars or touring or racing.

i think the best car is the F1 car or the Toyota Minolta 88vc 👍

I also love driving any of the ford gts because of the sound and the automatic spinning and drifting lol :P

The pescarolo is good but i think it's boring - good for bob though.

I like the Nissan R29CP - look at the pic on my sig :) man so fun to drive and looks p00nage!👍

These threads are always pointlessly vague at best.

One other thing I'm always curious about - why so many people who make threads like this always title them What's your favorite _____ on GT? This is probably the 8th thread to be worded that way, including the immortal favorite car on concept thread that sat at the top of the Prologue board for so many years.

Surely it would be What's your favorite _____ IN GT?. At least, that's how it always seems it should read to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back