What's the car you love and/or hate to drive?

I raced my Formula Ford in the wet at Hockenheim last night and finished last. Didn’t care. Was too busy going sideways through corners. Good fun.

But good luck to me ever winning a race in one lol
I'm no Lewis Hamilton and simply lack skill in driving cars that won't turn in a competitive scenario. Drifting generally isn't my thing especially when I need to win races to progress.

Personally I'm happier with boring, planted classes like the SUVs and racing semis.

In previous FM and Horizon games I loved haring around in the Lancia 037 and Zakspeed Capri and hope I can amass enough credits in the latest game to pick these up.

Last edited:
Currently hate ALL the P1 cars I've tried so far. The Peugeots and the Audis are so unutterably boring to drive, and the Nissan GR-T LM is just ridiculous - I've said before and I'll say again; you don't build a front wheel drive LMP for God's sake :irked:

Loving: Merc AMG CLK GTR. Looks like a huge car but is so agile it beggars belief.

One up for the baby Alfa (4C) it's a fun car to drive,although its stopping power is about as useful as an inflateable dartboard..:lol:

God I HATE the Zonda R :yuck:

I really don't understand it either because the Cinque is a car I have mastered and absolutely adore (several #1 hardcore leaderboard times with it), but the R is just God awful. Understeering big GOAT.
Bought it at full price last week, sold after a few failed attempts at a 700,000Cr loss.
Accepted it as a prize car yesterday at a 400,000Cr discount... a few more failed attempts later that tuning just couldn't sort out and I sold it again. Only plus point is that I gave it a fancy paint job and sold it at auction for the maximum 1,557,000Cr* iirc, so I'm just about even on them.

The Pagani Huayra is just as bad. Bought it for 1m, struggled for a few races, sold it for 700,000Cr :banghead:

*The paint job I put on that Zonda R was mean looking, really pissed me off that I'm only allowed to sell it for BARELY above stock price.

Last edited:
2017 Ford GT - Probably my favorite Exotic GT car. Handles great and is just fun to drive

1998 Mercedes CLK GTR - While this is possibly my least favourite GT1 car it still drives really well and is possibly one of the best S Class all rounders.

2009 Pagani Zonda R - Possibly my favorite Hypercar so far. Feels exactly like a modern GT1 car should will immense acceleration, brilliant handling and an amazing top speed for the amount of aero this thing has

1978 Porsche 935/78 "Moby Dick" - This is the most fun car I have driven on this game so far in stock form. It's just crazy in every possible way. Accelerates like it has a jet powering it and just loves to slide around while still allowing me to maintain control. Plus a top speed of 225 is pretty good for an R Class race car.

1961 Jaguar E-Type S1 4.6 - Can't believe I didn't drive this sooner. Just love the body roll when turning in this E-Type and is pretty quick for a 60's car (think I was doing 140+ down the massive straight). And how can you not love that incredible Straight 6?

2002 Ferrari Enzo - Out of all the modern supercars I've driven, this is perhaps my favourite. It may not have the power or aero that new supercars have but this was loads of fun to drive and was only a few seconds slower than a 911 GT2 RS '18 with it just about hitting 200 MPH before the end of the big straight. Just a shame it loses so much power when homolgated.

1992 VW Golf GTI 16V - Brilliant little hot hatchback. What it lacks in power it more than makes up in handling. Only topped out at 125 but still managed a 9 minute lap time.

2005 Honda NSX-R - This did much better than I thought it would. Only makes 290 HP but was still capable of an 8 minute lap time thanks to it's brilliant handling and light weight.

2003 Saleen S7 - Despite having a 575 HP 8.0 V8 this Saleen handled really well while still feeling like it has endless amounts of power. Actually think this was handling better than the Enzo. Perfect car for the Supercar Renaissance division.

I had a really good time with one of the Honda Civic WTCC cars. The Liquid Moly one... I forget the exact name of it. The car just gripped the track, and it was surprisingly fast. Rolling on the throttle after apex was so satisfying. The biggest thing I liked about the car was, I didn't feel like I had to turn the wheel more than I needed. It just did what I asked. At the start of my run, I thought I would have to grab it by the scruff of its neck, but that feeling quickly went away. I like it.

Edit:
Above I wrote "Liquid Moly"... It turns out that I was mistaken about the livery. The car is the #5 Zengo Motorsports Civic WTCC. The black one with "Mol Group" as the predominant decal on the car. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Love My Holden’s naturally and some of the older tracks it’s so good to see them back. Had a great time with the MOMO Porsche 1978 935/78 today for Forzathon around Prague was fun. Sounded tuff to. The lotus Elise for track toys was so slippery found a good tune to help with tear end grip, was still difficult to drive took a few goes to get it right around Dubai :) it’s the open top Elise 2-Eleven. Loved brands hatch rain with the Reventon was good too .

Last edited:
I don't care for most of the Track Toys, the Donkervoort especially. They handle like a washing machine on a dolly, and just plain ugly vehicles. (exception would be the lotus's). I enjoyed the new Alfa Guila running the Rivals event, I think I will take that out for more drives in the future. I just finished the Exotic GT and drove the Aston Martin Vantage GT12. Wow! That car handles like a dream! Buttery smooth, and responds so well. I think that is my new favorite. I still have about 275 more cars to drive though. So many cars, so little time

Ever since it was revealed, I've wanted to drive the Lotus 3-Eleven in a video game. Assetto Corsa got it first, but that's the race version, and I've always leaned more towards the road cars, even ones as bonkers as this.

Admittedly, I've only driven it in T10-homologated form so far, but the weird lift-off and constant-throttle oversteer is really turning me off. It just doesn't seem quite right to me, if this is a car made for attacking apexes.

The Giulia is a gem in stock form. Really enjoying that.

The fastest car I like to drive in this game is probably the MP4/4. The stability of the thing is genuinely surprising. Makes it infinitely more approachable than anything else like it.

But the best cars I've found so far almost all seem to be classic racers. The Ferrari 512P is a lovely drive. The Lola Can-Am is even better in this game than in FM6. And the Giulia TZ2 and Aston DBR1 are enjoyable drives, too. I'd like to see how the Lancia Montecarlo gets on this time, too - that was incredible last time round.

Some of the FWD touring cars are right up my street, too. There's even some slower road cars I've quite enjoyed too, but there's probably plenty of cars I haven't yet touched which I'll like as well.

I love driving the Kharmann Ghia in stock form. Just so fun pushing that thing to it's limits to the point where it does crazy stuff like this

1e3c48e7-9103-40a5-945e-5e44328faa26.PNG

And that was just from the corner going onto the Mulsanne. Didn't even hit a kerb or anything.

Last edited:
I got the McLaren Can Am car as a level up prize at a discount last night and was pleasantly surprised at how drivable it is with all aids switched off. I expected it to be a complete beat unforgiving of this idiots clumsy inputs but no it was a lot more docile to drive. Still very exciting but not the unforgiving bastard I was expecting.

Back