02.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 179
  • p1002585406.jpg
    p1002585406.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 176
  • ps2-gt3-tokyocollection.jpg
    ps2-gt3-tokyocollection.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 155
maybe just like the covers of GT3, when it came out, it was blue, now its red, gt games have different covers, no difference in game

Hi Lamboracer
I only own GTC Tokyo 2001, but I would love to get at least GTC Tokyo-Geneva 2002. If you are about to get one copy I sugest you get GTC Tokyo-Geneva 2002. You see the games you posted are not exactly the same. First came GTC Tokyo 2001, I've been told it was only released in Japan, then came the other to versions. But I'm not sure in what order. I belive Tokyo-Geneva was the second and it was realeased in Japan an Europe. This game is the one with the most cars, it has all the cars in GTC Tokyo 2001 and more. Tokyo-Seul I think was the last one made for Korean release and has more cars than Tokyo 2001 but fewer than Tokyo-Geneva 2002. I'm currently looking for a copy of Tokyo-Geneva 2002.

i come from germany and i can tell you that the PALversion of concept is named tokyo-geneva. so iwould say 2001 is NTSC and 2002 is PAL

I have all three copy's and the difference is that Tokyo Seoul only has cars from Seoul, GTC 2001 has about 51 cars and GT Concept 2002 has the cars from both the other two games and a whole bunch more! It also comes in Pal and Japanese Regions, Bottom line is don't waist your money with GT Concept 2001 or Tokyo Seoul, Both of them are included in GT Concept 2002 Tokyo Geneva! The Japanese version is not in your Thumbnail pics though, It has a picture of a GT40 on the cover! The one your showing is the Pal version.

2002 Tokyo Geneve has the extra cars on it because we (PAL users) had to wait (slipping deadlines again,) for it so they shoved a few extra cars in it as some sort of apology?

I have tokyo 2002 I bought it from mylocal Gamestation in Bath,England for £8

HYBRIDLVR
I have all three copy's and the difference is that Tokyo Seoul only has cars from Seoul, GTC 2001 has about 51 cars and GT Concept 2002 has the cars from both the other two games and a whole bunch more! It also comes in Pal and Japanese Regions, Bottom line is don't waist your money with GT Concept 2001 or Tokyo Seoul, Both of them are included in GT Concept 2002 Tokyo Geneva! The Japanese version is not in your Thumbnail pics though, It has a picture of a GT40 on the cover! The one your showing is the Pal version.

the one with the GT40/FORD GT is either the KOREAN or ASIAN version ;)

and yes the PAL version is the best 👍

Concept 2001 Tokyo was the first game and had the fewest cars. The Korean version (Tokyo-Seoul 2002) was released next and had a few extra cars and included all the ones from the Tokyo 2001 game. Final release was Tokyo-Geneva 2002 which had the most cars and was released in Japan (NTSC/J) and the PAL regions. I have all four of those games among my extensive PD collection.

Hi Rogs, Do you have that upgraded MK program that lets you Hybrid 2002 Geneva NTSC/J ? If you don't let me know if you want it, I have it! :-))

Latest Posts

Back