What's the fastest way to get to Lvl on B-Spec?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sirhershalot
  • 11 comments
  • 3,792 views
Messages
15
Messages
sirhershalot
hey guys just wondering what is the fastest way to get to lvl 30 on B-Spec besides doing the long hour enduros???
 
I would also like to know. I am currently @ level 27. I'm running the laguna seca endurance back to back.
 
I start an enduro before bed. Dream car indy over and over gives a lot but you have to babysit it.
 
Hit Level 30 in A-Spec then get the X2010 vetal and do as many races with it..... i am moving up levels and coin rather swiftly
 
Just keep grinding those endurance races...lol I haven't turned my ps3 off for over a week now.
 
dream car championship till 28, then enduros of your level.
 
Get a X2010 from the marketplace and give bob the drive of his life !!!
 
I hear the signature edition competition is great for leveling bobs while winning a car in the process. Look around some members might have some they didn't use.
 
I hear ya have to get to LVL 25 b4 enduro's show for BOB to race??

I got the Sig Ed and its a real grind to get the driver to LVL up... Having said that though I have 5 drivers on the go, two of them are at LVL 18 ATM.

The Sarthe race takes around 13 minutes and gets ya a heap of $ and 8 to 12k of EXP depending on how ya manage BOB.

I been sticking BOB in my Chrome and Stealth cars to run in series, makes it easy for him

Thx for the link to races and prize/xp
 
Last edited:
Back