Whats the final word on the physics??

Spa night track day:
Your time - 2:30.947
Mine - 2:27.639 [same car]

You forgot to mention that you have the engine upgraded on that BMW GT2 of yours, where as my car is 100% stock.

Laguna spec challenge:
Your time - 1:29.963
Mine - 1:29.796

Ive already beaten your time on that one since you posted it, but I will admit you are driving that Lambo quite well. You are actually giving me a run for my money on that one, quite legitimately at that.

Sorry forgot to mention, it was in my profile. My gamertag is MaxxyPaxxy. Silly I know. :D

Maxxypaxxy?? Hahahah... okay "maxxypaxxy" just added you maynn! :D

You forgot to mention that you have the engine upgraded on that BMW GT2 of yours, where as my car is 100% stock.

Yeah I neglected to mention that didn't I? Still, pretty decent driving, no?

Ive already beaten your time on that one since you posted it, but I will admit you are driving that Lambo quite well. You are actually giving me a run for my money on that one, quite legitimately at that.

Ah, you've beaten my time at Laguna, have you? Well, I'll have to have another go at that then.

And thank you. I'm all business when it's time to hit the track. Keep the Rivals challenges coming. I'd be quite happy to take a stab at those times, though I hope you won't be bringing any more "oh it's your bad driving and not the game" into these casual discussions.

Edit:

1:28.925 - looks like I just trashed your time at the Laguna spec challenge again @Ialyrn

In fact, looks like you got a new time to beat @Maxx2013 :D

Aww... nobody wants to play with mee.. :P

Last edited:
I'll try to beat your time. Mine was an old time done with the controller on like the 2nd or 3rd lap. Actually most of my times were done in 2-3 laps (apart for that damned Rolls-Royce challenge).

We're getting pretty off-topic though, maybe we need a separate thread to brag about leaderboard times? :D

I'll try to beat your time. Mine was an old time done with the controller on like the 2nd or 3rd lap. Actually most of my times were done in 2-3 laps (apart for that damned Rolls-Royce challenge).

We're getting pretty off-topic though, maybe we need a separate thread to brag about leaderboard times? :D

Hahaha, agreed :D

Though don't know why @Ialyrn won't respond after I trashed her Laguna Seca time... I know I'm rubbin' it in, but come on.. can't deprive me of a little harmless fun... Harh harh ;)

Hahaha, agreed :D

Though don't know why @Ialyrn won't respond after I trashed her Laguna Seca time... I know I'm rubbin' it in, but come on.. can't deprive me of a little harmless fun... Harh harh ;)
She beat your time a long time ago if you haven't noticed. I think she has a 1:28.2 while you're at 1;28.9

She beat your time a long time ago if you haven't noticed. I think she has a 1:28.2 while you're at 1;28.9

Nope, I beat it a second time after she had beat it the same day earlier. But I'll have a lookie again.

You're times in rivals are pretty good - think I'll need to get a little more sleep and switch to normal steering to try and trash your times. :cheers:

:lol:

Nope, I beat it a second time after she had beat it the same day earlier. But I'll have a lookie again.

You're times in rivals are pretty good - think I'll need to get a little more sleep and switch to normal steering to try and trash your times. :cheers:

:lol:
By the time I got home at 3pm PST you're new time was already beat, which it likely wasnt long after you posted it. She is still sitting at the top of the leaderboards.

Though don't know why @Ialyrn won't respond after I trashed her Laguna Seca time...

Since when does .300 mean trashed? That right there is the difference between taking 1 corner well or one corner bad, it is absolutely nothing in terms of a lap.

And ImaRobot is correct, I beat your lap time hours and hours ago.

I know I'm rubbin' it in, but come on.. can't deprive me of a little harmless fun... Harh harh ;)

I wouldn't say you are having a little harmless fun, but trying to prove a point. That is fair enough, I gave you that point to prove.

But you have already proven that point, so why keep pushing it?

After all, it is not me who is carrying on an disagreement from 2 days ago with this. That one is all on you. I didn't even insult you personally, or your hobbies, or even your life outside of the game. I didn't even insult your age. I just commented that, based on what I had seen in game from you, that you was pretty bad at driving. And as such I didn't agree with you giving out advice to someone over something you had shown yourself to be rather poor at. Besides that, I didn't even reply back to you with regards to the drivel you responded with. I said my piece, and I left it at that.

Since when does .300 mean trashed? That right there is the difference between taking 1 corner well or one corner bad, it is absolutely nothing in terms of a lap.

And ImaRobot is correct, I beat your lap time hours and hours ago.

I wouldn't say you are having a little harmless fun, but trying to prove a point. That is fair enough, I gave you that point to prove.

But you have already proven that point, so why keep pushing it?

After all, it is not me who is carrying on an disagreement from 2 days ago with this. That one is all on you. I didn't even insult you personally, or your hobbies, or even your life outside of the game. I didn't even insult your age. I just commented that, based on what I had seen in game from you, that you was pretty bad at driving. And as such I didn't agree with you giving out advice to someone over something you had shown yourself to be rather poor at. Besides that, I didn't even reply back to you with regards to the drivel you responded with. I said my piece, and I left it at that.

"Don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile... winning's winning."

And it appears you're mildly upset about it. :sly:

So I have a new lap time to trash... will buckle up and have a go when I get around to it. :cool:

Last edited:
Back