Whats the must have cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter SniperRed3
  • 16 comments
  • 1,453 views
Messages
1,046
United Kingdom
Nottingham
i have 2.5 mil burning a hole in my pocket and i don't know what to buy
 
I think a car everyone should have is any of the Honda HSV's. It's so versatile and very easy to drive.
 
Check your one-make races for completion and buy any car required to finish those up if you haven't already.
 
I recommend the Mazda 787b stealth model, it's good for the 24 minutes Le Mans race
 
5.something here and I dont know what to buy... need LMP to build up team...
 
I had 3 million at one point and this is what I bought:

Lexus LFA
Challenger R/T Race Car
the newest Golf R (haven't even drove it yet)
1963 Corvette
C6 ZR1
Mazda Autozam
2013 Mustang Boss 302
(something else)
I then spent 300k on tuning. Basically a full racing suspension and transmission on each car, Sport Soft tires, some other stuff.
 
Save up a bit more and buy the Ferarri 330 p4 :-)
 
Save up a bit more and buy the Ferarri 330 p4 :-)
"A bit more" is 18 million more credits, which at this point in the game, would take way too long. Plus, it was in GT5, but that doesn't really mean that much, however I would feel that a fresh/new car to the series is of higher regard to one in the last game.
 
The R18 is epic! :D Id buy MK1 GTi lol its like 15,000 cr AND FUN! 100 mph I got in GT5... Anyway, id buy the Lamborghini Adventador. EPIC car. 400,000cr.
 
The Chapparal 2J is still an absolute beast. Although you will need to save some more for it. It will monster all the 600-750pp events. You can get it into the 550pp events with extra ballast as well as a hp limit. Lack of headlights means it can't really do the 24 minute races. But no other car will get you through more events.
 
Honda NSX Type R '02 on comfort soft tires. Nordschleife. Cockpit view. HUD off.
 
Get 100 000 more and buy the FXX, it will blow you away
 
You need some credits.

Redbull Standard series: Win first four races and skip the fifth. That will earn you 2,000,000 every 15 minutes, or 8,000,000 per hour. To make it easy enough to do in your sleep with a drink in your hand, use auto trans, racing soft, and srf.
 
Sauber C9. You will need it on 24 minutes S races
 
Back