whats this car ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VA10
  • 22 comments
  • 1,113 views
Messages
147
Messages
Spider-man2099
Messages
VA10
I can't for the life of me work out what this is.. I know i have seen one before can you guys tell me what it is thanks.

Photo-0225.jpg


sorry for the small pic holding Ctrl and tapping + will zoom ... - will shrink again.
 
Isn't it that Citroen thing? Supposed successor to the 2CV?
 
What I'd like to know is who painted that 0 in the road infront of your car? :p
 
Looks like a japanese grey-import of some description to me. Possibly a Nissan?
 
BMW X6 HUD mate .. :P

its the grooves on the side .. i was thinking Citroen or Chrylser
 
No way, it has to be a Citroen, the fat arse and general ugliness is a dead give-away.:sly: (J/K, except for the fat arse part).
 
well done mate .. medal in the post
 
It's a Toyota WiLL Vi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_WiLL

So yes, Japanese import!

Beat me to it :)

It's based on the first-gen Yaris 1.3, and aimed at young people (young women, mostly... but that doesn't stop me wanting one too...).

d912_27.jpg

df25_27.jpg

df45_27.jpg


As with any Japanese car, people tune them over there too. Probably quite easy given the Yaris mechanicals:

gallery_3_6.jpg

gallery_3_4.jpg
 
Its my understanding that the WiLL brand is similar in Europe/Japan as the Scion brand is in the US, correct?

Either way, its not the most-appealing car to ever roll out of a Toyota plant...

WiLL is a Japan only marque. If you see one of these in the UK/Europe (more likely the UK, as they're rhd) it's a personal or grey import. The only Toyota sub-brands Europe gets is Lexus and Daihatsu, although these came to Europe well before Toyota took a controlling stake in the firm.
 
BMW X6 HUD mate .. :P

I know, I was joking!
And that car is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen...:crazy:
 
looks like a modern mazda carol deluxe, I approve
 
Glad someone does, not a lot of love for the car from anyone else :p I really like them, but then I like most of the crazy Japanese small cars like the Figaro, Pao, Cube, Lapin and so-on.

I'd certainly have one over the dull Yaris on which it's based.
 
I will say that the green is bad, but I like the car
 
Wow. I really like that car...Especially the modifed one!
 
You know what would be hot? If you gutted one out and jammed a nice 3SGTE behind the front seats. Yeah.
 
You know what would be hot? If you gutted one out and jammed a nice 3SGTE behind the front seats. Yeah.



Yep the cabin would get hot with that. :sly:
 
You know what would be hot? If you gutted one out and jammed a nice 3SGTE behind the front seats. Yeah.

With it being basically a Yaris, it'd probably shift pretty well if they bunged the 1.5VVT Turbo in from the Yaris/Vitz RS Turbo, and gave it a manual transmission.

I understand.;)

That car is fugly.

The iron thing was pretty funny (it does have a resemblance!) but I'd still disagree that it's fugly :p
 
The iron thing was pretty funny (it does have a resemblance!) but I'd still disagree that it's fugly :p

Not exactly my "type" that's for sure.:sly:
 
Back