Whats ur favourite car??

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlueRoyal
  • 5 comments
  • 777 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome to GTP :)

In the future, try searching for an answer before you create a new thread. You can enter search queries directly in the search box at the top right of this page or click on the Advanced Search button alongside the search box to create a more detailed search.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43084
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66852
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67748
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69237
 
amp88
Hi and welcome to GTP :)

In the future, try searching for an answer before you create a new thread. You can enter search queries directly in the search box at the top right of this page or click on the Advanced Search button alongside the search box to create a more detailed search.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43084
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66852
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67748
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69237
Thanks for welcoming me well i didnt find what i wanted from the search. So...whats ur favourite car??
 
BlueRoyal
Thanks for welcoming me well i didnt find what i wanted from the search. So...whats ur favourite car??

Well, I don't play GT4 any more, but probably the Lotus Carlton :)

You'd be better off adding your favourite car to one of the threads I linked to above, because this one will probably get locked by the Moderators since there are already favourite car threads. Just choose one of the links I posted above.
 
amp88
Well, I don't play GT4 any more, but probably the Lotus Carlton :)

You'd be better off adding your favourite car to one of the threads I linked to above, because this one will probably get locked by the Moderators since there are already favourite car threads. Just choose one of the links I posted above.
Thanks
 
Welcome to GTP, BlueRoyal. This question has been asked many times before as Amp pointed out so, unfortunately, I'm going to have to lock this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back