What's With The GT-One?

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 41 comments
You never drop below about 220mph on the Test course race, and it's faster down the straights than the 180 drag. Top speeds: 281.5mph for the GT-ONE, 263 for the Escudo.
286.5mph for the 180 dragster, though.
Why did I find these results out? Because I can, courtersy of the Motorsports Land glitch.

Hmmm....someone should use the MSL glitch and put all the gears (including final and auto setup) for maximum speed, ie all the gears and final all the way to the left, and the auto setup to the right. I tried that once, hardly accelerated to 40 O_O.

sorry to say it everybody talks about the gt-one cause it is one of the best cars if not the best. Dont mean to hate but the escudo has like no handiling even thought its not as bad in gt2 but the gt-one is a very nice combo, besides the escudo is special made rally car for pikes peak!

yep yep cool avatar dbz used to be pretty good, im too lazy to buy videos so i havent seen anything past like cell or wherever they get to on cartoon network

they show DBZ on YTV here in Canada. Todays episode were at the International Fighting Championships. Goten was fighting Trunks. They just found out that Trunks was a SS.

hmm thats old i guess were up to that hmm were up too boo i guess, i forgot wear we were. Ha AE jeans is got one of them GT3 songs in their commercial cant think of which it is. bbbrrrrrippe biirppeee birrrripppe give it a break give it a break give it a breeak coem on and come on and give it a break

The GT One is a RACERS CAR......not a drivers car that can be bullied into doing what you want (like the Escudo). It needs to be driven like an Formula One or Indy car.....no mistakes, no loose driving, good lines, brake hard and accelerate hard.

Do this..........and your reward is 1st place everytime.

The GT-One and Escudo need completely different driving styles in order to win. The Escudo has outrageous acceleration, but crappy steering. You can go into the turn sideways and power it out. It takes an IQ of 40 to drive this car. It's so easy to fix a mistake in this car, it isn't funny. Unless your against a well-driven GT-One.
The GT-One rewards good driving with amazing lap times. It's won't accelerate from a dead stop as fast as an Escudo, but if you drive the car well, the only time you'll be at a dead stop is at the beginning. The thing IS an F-1 car. And it has to be driven like it. Exactly like Option2 said.

Back