Whats your average fuel consumption

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Just browsing my Gt profile and noticed average fuel comsumption.... currently 32.02 l / 100km ... which if I'm correct is 8.8mpg ...

I'm curious as to what others are averaging , as I have no idea if mines high low or just average .

2.93 km/L, so 34.1 L / 100 km or 6.89 mpg.

The total fuel cost would amount to around 20,000 credits, based on the current price of petrol in Sweden and the approximate value of a credit.
32.02 l / 100km ... which if I'm correct is 8.8mpg ...
It’s 7.35 mpg.

2.93 km/L, so 34.1 L / 100 km or 6.89 mpg.

The total fuel cost would amount to around 20,000 credits, based on the current price of petrol in Sweden and the approximate value of a credit.

It’s 7.35 mpg.
Depends its 8,8 mpg using BRITISH Mpg , or 7.35 using US mpg .... I'm from UK so I'm saying it's 8.8 . 😁... I have no idea if GT uses British or US mpg .

Last edited:
Depends its 8,8 mpg using BRITISH Mpg , or 7.35 using US mpg .... I'm from UK so I'm saying it's 8.8 . 😁... I have no idea if GT uses British or US mpg .
This is exactly why we have SI units
:lol:

But yeah, if a UK gallon is 1.2 US gallons then it looks correct.

Apparently I race like James May as my consumption is 15.02 mpg (British Royal calculation) or 12.5 mpg (American Freedom calculation).
I actually don't get how you're all using so much fuel 😄

Apparently I race like James May as my consumption is 15.02 mpg (British Royal calculation) or 12.5 mpg (American Freedom calculation).
I actually don't get how you're all using so much fuel 😄
I guess this is a question of what type of events one is doing all the time.
No stopping Tokyo or 1 stopping already is a 100% increase obviously.

Which makes even less sense!
Actually it makes more sense.
Road cars have a higher consumption rate in this game, so the better your mileage the more time spend in any race car 😅
+ propably also coupled with the fuel consumption multiplier by event, but I havent checked how much different these are.

Last edited:
Actually it makes more sense.
Road cars have a higher consumption rate in this game, so the better your mileage the more time spend in any race car 😅
+ propably also coupled with the fuel consumption multiplier by event, but I havent checked how much different these are.
Huh, I didn't know that, interesting and does make more sense. Also shows how little they use road cars in Sport Mode.

Huh, I didn't know that, interesting and does make more sense. Also shows how little they use road cars in Sport Mode.
All cars have a fuel capacity of 100L (I guess to make pitstops more even), and in order to simulate a smaller tank on road cars (also I guess this is the main reason) they most often have a consumptionrate that can be anywhere from x1(some road cars exceel in no stopping) to x3 (maybe even higher) when compared to a Gr.4 or Gr.3 car with the same setup (1h Deep Forest mixes the car categories).

Back