What's Your Best Tune

• Thread starter Gyro1780
  • 16 comments
England
Surrey
Spoox777
I only have 7 cars on GT6 so far. This is because i only buy another new car when i'm completely happy the car is as good as it can be. There's so many different tunes here i don't have time to read through & test them all.
Does anyone have a favourite car they can recommend to me that they've tuned & are 100% happy with. No understeer/oversteer & competitive in it's PP range. I can leave feedback for you if needed after i've tried it out. What i'm looking for is your very best tune. Doesn't matter what the car is as long as it's not a drift/drag tune. Anyone have any for me to try?

Thanks a lot :)

Your welcome mate!

and try this as in my opinion the most stable 550pp 4WD you can find here

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC 07 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Below is my tune of Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi spec C Type RA '05 which fit PP500 category. As you can see I keep most of the things stock because this car is already very good at turning and acceleration. My tune only deal with the suspension so makes it a bit better than stock. The transmission is perfect for both low and high speed track so no need to customize it. You can feel the limit of this car easily and it wouldn't get crazy so suddenly after breaking the limit. Instead, it slides a bit and you can still have the control. It is a fun car to me and I hope I can share with everybody here the fun :)

Specification:
- 496 PP
- 361 HP
- 1390 kg
- 4WD

Add-on Parts:
- Change Oil
- Fully Customizable Suspension
- Racing Brakes
- Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
- Sports Computer
- Sports Exhaust
- Intake Tuning

Setting:
Tires -

- Sports: Hard
Suspension (Front/Rear) -
- Ride Height: 90/90
- Spring Rate: 7.97/6.75
- Damper (Compression): 4/4
- Damper (Extension): 4/4
- Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
- Camber: 1.5/1.5
- Toe: -0.15/0.18
Brake Balance -
- Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 6/6

I don't think I could nail down anything I consider 'my best', however, you did ask for reliable and competitive.

The following is my Umbrella Corp. Intercepter. I think this qualifys as I use this almost daily still. I use it to grind cash, and I also use it to compare times with when I do a new tune near the pp level. It basically does whatever I tell it to, and completely makes fun of the competition. I do not consider myself the best driver in the game, far from it, but I'm no noob either, and I do pack some surprises, lol.
I absolutely love driving it, you might also. It is also fairly cheap to buy and build, won't break the bank. Good luck man ^^

Fairlady Z (Z-34) '08 ;

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...o-ford-gt-05-600pp.295123/page-2#post-9231734

@ demonchilde.. Thank you. I will try your tune & give you feedback after i try it out.

@ Motor City Hami.. I will try out some of your tunes & any i test i will give feedback. I test on various circuits so will let you know what i think once tried & tested.

Below is my tune of Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi spec C Type RA '05 which fit PP500 category. As you can see I keep most of the things stock because this car is already very good at turning and acceleration. My tune only deal with the suspension so makes it a bit better than stock. The transmission is perfect for both low and high speed track so no need to customize it. You can feel the limit of this car easily and it wouldn't get crazy so suddenly after breaking the limit. Instead, it slides a bit and you can still have the control. It is a fun car to me and I hope I can share with everybody here the fun :)

Specification:
- 496 PP
- 361 HP
- 1390 kg
- 4WD

Add-on Parts:
- Change Oil
- Racing Brakes
- Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
- Sports Computer
- Sports Exhaust
- Intake Tuning

Setting:
Tires -

- Sports: Hard
Suspension (Front/Rear) -
- Ride Height: 90/90
- Spring Rate: 7.97/6.75
- Damper (Compression): 4/4
- Damper (Extension): 4/4
- Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
- Camber: 1.5/1.5
- Toe: -0.15/0.18
Brake Balance -
- Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 6/6

leoyblam - Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi spec C Type RA '05 Review

Just finished testing the car with this tune. I tested at Tsukuba, Suzuka, Laguna Seca, Circuit de la Sarthe, Trial Mountain, Mount Panorama & finally the full Nurburgring circuit. All offline doing multiple laps on each using Sports & then Racing tyres. This is a very good set-up & very easy to drive quickly with no understeer or oversteer at all. It's smooth through the twists & turns & i could hold a good racing line even when pushing the car to it's limit.
I couldn't find any problems with this tune so didn't need to make any adjustments to see if i could improve it. It's perfect as it is. The only slight issue i did have was using this car at 500pp. It seemed a bit slow (not the car itself but being an Impreza i wanted more power) so i tested it at 550pp as well. It feels exactly the same at 550pp as it does at 500pp but a little faster. After i was finished testing offline i tested online & was competitive at both pp levels. I only compared it to other road cars as obviously people using race cars will be faster.
Overall this is a very good tune & a pleasure to drive. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good tune for this car. A big thumbs up for me.

Thank you to leoyblam for letting me try this tune :)

Last edited:
leoyblam - Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi spec C Type RA '05 Review

Just finished testing the car with this tune. I tested at Tsukuba, Suzuka, Laguna Seca, Circuit de la Sarthe, Trial Mountain, Mount Panorama & finally the full Nurburgring circuit. All offline doing multiple laps on each using Sports & then Racing tyres. This is a very good set-up & very easy to drive quickly with no understeer or oversteer at all. It's smooth through the twists & turns & i could hold a good racing line even when pushing the car to it's limit.
I couldn't find any problems with this tune so didn't need to make any adjustments to see if i could improve it. It's perfect as it is. The only slight issue i did have was using this car at 500pp. It seemed a bit slow (not the car itself but being an Impreza i wanted more power) so i tested it at 550pp as well. It feels exactly the same at 550pp as it does at 500pp but a little faster. After i was finished testing offline i tested online & was competitive at both pp levels. I only compared it to other road cars as obviously people using race cars will be faster.
Overall this is a very good tune & a pleasure to drive. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good tune for this car. A big thumbs up for me.

Thank you to leoyblam for letting me try this tune :)

Very nice to hear that! I also feel that the WRX is a bit slow, maybe because it is a 4WD and power is distributed to both front and rear, thus slower.

Actually I made another tune also at 500PP which is based on Lotus Elise '11. That one is faster but needs to be more concentrated when driving. I will upload the tune few days later as this week I am not with my Playstation :)

I don't think I could nail down anything I consider 'my best', however, you did ask for reliable and competitive.

The following is my Umbrella Corp. Intercepter. I think this qualifys as I use this almost daily still. I use it to grind cash, and I also use it to compare times with when I do a new tune near the pp level. It basically does whatever I tell it to, and completely makes fun of the competition. I do not consider myself the best driver in the game, far from it, but I'm no noob either, and I do pack some surprises, lol.
I absolutely love driving it, you might also. It is also fairly cheap to buy and build, won't break the bank. Good luck man ^^

Fairlady Z (Z-34) '08 ;

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...o-ford-gt-05-600pp.295123/page-2#post-9231734

demonchilde - Nissan Fairlady Z (Z-34) '08 Tune Review

Just finished the testing with this car. As always i started with the flatter circuits moving onto the bumpier tracks & ending with the full Nurburgring. This car is FAST!! I can see why you like to "Grind Cash" with it! I found it to work equally well on sports tyres as it does on the racing tyres. Taking things easy to begin with the car feels nice & tight through the corners, no understeer into the turn. I did find though on sports tyres (although this tune is set-up for racing hard rubber i still like to test with the sports) it did lock the front a little when pushing hard & braking as late as possible. This doesn't happen when using racing tyres. Getting the power on as early as possible out of the corner there is no oversteer, even on the bumpier tracks. While testing on Trial Mountain you feel every bump but the car sticks to the racing line even when pushing to it's limit. The only thing i would do if this tune was mine would be to reduce the power so it fits in the 550pp bracket as i feel it would be more competitive there than in a 580pp+ room.
I haven't compared this to the other available tunes on here yet but i think you would struggle to find a better one.
Overall a very good tune, FAST & really nice to drive + it looks awesome in black with the 1" bigger rims & aero kit.

Thank you to demonchilde for sharing this tune with me :)

Last edited:
Very nice to hear that! I also feel that the WRX is a bit slow, maybe because it is a 4WD and power is distributed to both front and rear, thus slower.

Actually I made another tune also at 500PP which is based on Lotus Elise '11. That one is faster but needs to be more concentrated when driving. I will upload the tune few days later as this week I am not with my Playstation :)

Sorry guys, I broke my promise for putting Elise tune. I almost forgot that...

Here is my tune for the Lotus Elise '11. Again it is tuned for PP500 category and again I am using Sports Hard tire for the tune. It is a very challenging task as Elise is very easy losing control. I set a very low value in LSD setting in order to make it more stable. Overall this car is VERY fast in both straight line and corner, but beware that it is not a 4WD/AWD car so when going down slope please take extra care to keep the racing line.

Specification:
- 496 PP
- 282 HP
- 876 kg
- MR

Add-on Parts:
Appearance Parts -

- Type B Custom aero parts
- Custom Wing - Type B <-- *Essential since need this part for downforce setting
Performance Parts -
- Change Oil
- Racing Brakes
- Fully Customizable Mechanical LSD
- Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
- Stage 3 Engine Tunning
- Sports Computer
- Semi-Racing Exhaust
- Isometric Exhaust Manifold
- Catalytic Converter: Sports
- Intake Tuning