What's your drift style like?

• Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 86 comments
RacingPerson
I have noticed that a lot of people go for angle and thats kool but i like to go for precison. I love doing a corner perfectly bringing my rear bumper so far out that it actually glitches into the wall. Yes i have a picture where i actually go into the wall without touching it in the replay.But in comps. . . well thats differnant.

Try pushing more. You can get both by following the race line.

Drift style: fast entrence, nice angle, stay cloose to CP and take out to get speed and....
I like to: drift, stop, smooke, drink beer and smooke lol

Drift style: fast entrence, nice angle, stay cloose to CP and take out to get speed and....
I like to: drift, stop, smooke, drink beer and smooke lol

Technically, are you already smoking when you're drifting? We might be on to something to stop people smoking (not the drift type of smoke) :lol: .

MSTER232
Technically, are you already smoking when you're drifting? We might be on to something to stop people smoking (not the drift type of smoke) :lol: .

Lol bolt are smooking me and my tire.
And my tire smooke till the pit end :)

I like to take it as far to the outside as possible at times.
6896091887_9262d324f6_z.jpg

Although it kinda ruins my tandem line practice.

Photoshop 👍 . But still looks possible.

It's not fake. I would never waste my time trying to manipulate a picture from a Video Game. And besides, I dont even have Photoshop.

No hard feelings.

If it's not fake then only a million to one drifts will you get tyre marks that are totally in line with the white lines on the outside of the track.... Probably was a fluke and never to happen again.

If it's not fake then only a million to one drifts will you get tyre marks that are totally in line with the white lines on the outside of the track.... Probably was a fluke and never to happen again.

That's exactly why I took that photo, cause when I went back to look at the tire marks my jaw dropped. I like to try to go outside when I'm messing around, but like you said, I've never got it that close to the line since.

You using a wheel at the time of doing the drift? Only way I could see a drift that close to the edge perfectly in line with the white line is remotely possible.

You using a wheel at the time of doing the drift? Only way I could see a drift that close to the edge perfectly in line with the white line is remotely possible.

No, I've always been using the DS3.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

15 thumbs up to you for doing a symmetrical drift using a DS3.

Try pushing more. You can get both by following the race line.

I can do both when i need to(like when im doing comps or following someone so i can match their angle) but its just not what i do all the time. I get worn out when i try doing both at the same time :drool:

I never use the handbrake in drifting (only for rally drift trials). I use your usual technique of just flinging it into a corner. Something that I've noticed is that looking at where I wanna put the front of the car (since I drive from the roof cam) really helps, I know its almost like a "no-duh" type thing, but you'd be suprised that if your just looking at the road (for me anyways) you start to slide off your line, (on Eiger Nordwand) I usually look at the dirt part of the corners and aim for that.

I drift something like this when I'm just messing around. Watch me when I'm serious :lol:👍 .

My drift style is usually Braking Drift. Most of the techniques I use are from Drift Bible. I don't aim to be the fastest.

Last edited:
Fast and aggressive, both in and out of tandem. I'm the one that does 90+ degree entries at 100mph and will slightly nudge a rear panel/door with my fender.

6552965505_1282a0958f_z.jpg

As fast as u can go with fully tuned supra and comfort hards. It is funny, because when i get used to it, i drift faster than over half of server. There is alot of people learning how to drift and doing tandems, so it's not a big deal. When drifting on public im a pro. When i try to "touge" with pro friend, im like 8 y/o who just started to drift and uses a FF car with traction control on. :D. Also i dont use full throttle on turns, because it feels too easy.

Fast and aggressive, both in and out of tandem. I'm the one that does 90+ degree entries at 100mph and will slightly nudge a rear panel/door with my fender.

6552965505_1282a0958f_z.jpg

thatpicwastakenbeforethetwocarscollided.jpeg

yep.jpg

Back