What's Your Fastest Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedBull_2_M3RK
  • 14 comments
  • 1,265 views
Messages
286
Messages
RedBull_2_M3RK
Messages
i cant remember
Post what your fastest car is , The level of the car an the Hp, thanks!
 
Probably Toyota Minolta 88C-V 1008bhp or Bugatti Veyron over 1200bhp
 
Mine would be the FGT if you mean fastest in the way that matters i.e. Lap Times on most tracks. Otherwise I am not sure probably the Veyron has the highest top speed but hopefully I will have the X1 soon. I have already driven it in the challenge but not fast enough in it yet though I was getting 275mph on the strait at Monza and got the high speed trophy on Nurburgring GP/F with it.
 
not too far along (lvl 12) car-69' Stingray 454, i can monkey with the tranny and get 245mph out of her, quickly too...great for tracks with sharp turns too, steering is great after beefing up the chassis...leads to some very fast laps...t.b.h. 598.....working on getting a zo6 or zr1...
 
Wow. This guy makes so many new threads that already have one going. Come on man, use the search button. Veyron is my fastest in a straight line, F10 otherwise.
 
Wow. This guy makes so many new threads that already have one going. Come on man, use the search button. Veyron is my fastest in a straight line, F10 otherwise.

Yup, An this is my 200th post!
 
I believe that he is referring to "Your" fastest car. A thread for bragging purposes. I kind of like this.

Unfortunately, I don't have any fast cars. The fastest I have is the Nissan 92cp racecar.

Lol yeah its to show off YOUR fastest car in YOUR garage. Lol an the fastest car in the game is no question, X1.
 
Red Bull X1: 1535hp
 
Haveing a R8 quatro blablabla...
It has 842 bhp top tuned etc etc.. xD
 
Lamborghini SV 705hp.
 
Back