Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Feb 20, 2011 #1 I was just wondering what you guys think the best or your favorite car is?
Nuck81 (Banned) Messages 509 Messages Nuck81 Feb 20, 2011 #2 Currently the one in my sig. Volkswagen Golf GTI
Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Feb 20, 2011 #3 My personal fav is the Mazda 787B race car sounds amazing!
xNEVER-ONEx Messages 2,112 Messages xNEVER-ONEx Feb 20, 2011 #4 NSX-R because it drives on rails Speed 12 because its outrageous Enzo Ferrari because its the most beautiful car in the game
NSX-R because it drives on rails Speed 12 because its outrageous Enzo Ferrari because its the most beautiful car in the game
M midget5111995 Messages 18 Messages midget5111995 Feb 20, 2011 #5 Player7996 My personal fav is the Mazda 787B race car sounds amazing! Click to expand... I second that It is one of the few interior views that i like to drive in
Player7996 My personal fav is the Mazda 787B race car sounds amazing! Click to expand... I second that It is one of the few interior views that i like to drive in
Patrick MVP Premium Messages 6,797 California Feb 20, 2011 #6 midget5111995 I second that It is one of the few interior views that i like to drive in Click to expand... Ya I always drive from the interior view.
midget5111995 I second that It is one of the few interior views that i like to drive in Click to expand... Ya I always drive from the interior view.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,142 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jun 12, 2011 #8 We've got one of these already. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180176&highlight=favorite
We've got one of these already. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180176&highlight=favorite