Your favorite car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME ! Here ya go, but I would imagine that my favorite is yesterday's old news by now... :D

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 Millennium Jade (M) Pure Stock 1.jpg
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 Millennium Jade (M) Pure Stock 2.jpg

In the premiun cars, there's a tie between three contenders:

The first car is the Team Total Peugeot 908 HDi. I still adore this LMP1 since 2011 when I saw it for the first time in the game.

pm_masters_endurance_brands_gallery-46.jpg

The second car is the Weider Honda HSV-010. It completely blew my mind away when it became available via DLC. I didn't buy it straight away, as the there wasn't available cash at that particular period to snatch a PSN card. So I was just looking it at the dealership showroom for a couple of weeks, until I finally got it. The engine sound and it's beautiful design still make it, for me, one of the greatest modern race cars.

Weider_Honda_Racing_Honda_HSV-010_GT_2011_Fuji_test.jpg

And the third car, is a PD-fantasy racing machine, but a very stunning one nonetheless: the GT by Citroen Race Car. It's crazy aerodynamic wings, winglets, it's jet-fighter-plane-style interior with the super distractive (but interesting also :P) HUD as a dashboard were enough to earn my respect when I was still a kid. A very crazy and sophisticated vision from PD and Citroen.

latest

For the standard cars, there's only one I can choose: the Longtail McLaren F1 GTR. It's sooo awesome I can't find any superlatives to describe it. It's THAT great for me! :D

Mclaren-longtail-750x500.jpg

An honourable livery to mention, such a gorgeous combination

1997-mclaren-f1-gtr-longtail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back