What's your favorite car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5Racers
  • 18 comments
  • 911 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
18
Messages
fro_zenfire
My favorite car so far is the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09. What's yours?
 
thats the hardest question ever
 
I'm currently loving the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car.
Currently as in I loved it back in GT5P and I still do.
 
Very hard question, stock Italia is pretty good though.
 
either the pescarolo courage c60 or a honda integra race modded
 
Ferrari sp1, don't ask me why i just love it
 
[In before someone says a Porsche because they don't understand the concept of the thread]

I have many favourite cars. Giulia TZ2, Elise (111R), Cappuccino RM, LFA, Lancer Evo, V16T, 905, 908, SambaBus, Schwimmwagen, 500, Mark IV, Murcielago LP670-4, Citroen GT Race Car, Silvia RM, ISF RC, FT-86 and CR-Z to name a few.
 
e-type jag
jaguar-e-type-coupe.jpg

look at that beauty
 
I have so many cars that deserve my favorite ones so it's hard for me to decide what car is the best, which I've especially been fond of.
But the only describable one is the Lamborghini Miura that is available at around 1 billion and 500 milion yen in the game, I'm particularly absorbed in driving the car inside a city seeing the beautiful sights of a row of houses and streets around in the game. Although it's far slower compared to other European classy sports cars such as Ferrari F40 and F60 it's very appealing to me.
I also love the X2010 because the car is damn fast so that others can't follow me at all... :p I feel like I'm flying an aircraft on the road then. ;)
 
My Favorite car is Red Bull X1
 
Right now its the 2010 Camaro SS.
 
I'd have to say my all time favourite is the ford gt lm spec II test car.
 
Gillet Vertigo...but to be precise the Spirit 5 is my favorite. (2011 model)
 
I have many favorites too, as it depends on which series you could be driving. But my favorite "bang for the buck" car is the Tommy Kaira ZZII. I can't get over how it's only 65k for such performance!
 
GT500 and GT300 cars.

If I had to choose one GT500 GT-R

Reg cars- to many I like equally well to pic one.
 
Top 5 cars used in GT5
1) Hachi Roku
2) Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
3) Lamborghini Countach '88
4) Lan Evo VI TM SCP '99
5) Lotus Esprit V8 '02
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back