• South City

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • East City

Votes: 50 66.7%
  • West City

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
Parnelli Bone
See, i like the menu music in gT1...and the sound effects are gentler unlike GT2 & 3 *BOP* *BOP* *BOP* *BEEP*

Ugh...gotta headache just thinking aobut them. At least in GT3 you can turn ALL of it off! My gT3 game is completely silent till i start racing! :D

Yet again I agree with you, even the menu music was better in GT than in the sequels...

I like the menu sound in G1 better too.
About kid, I thinking about how to make a 4 year old kid like GT2 better than putt putt enter the race :D.

sucahyo
I like the menu sound in G1 better too.
About kid, I thinking about how to make a 4 year old kid like GT2 better than putt putt enter the race :D.

huh???

I think Suc said he'd like to see if he can con a 4-year old into GT2 rather than riding a tricycle. I think.

putt putt enter the race is a kid problem solving game but have a simple racing too. A kid do not find perfect cornering interesting, car smashing do :).

sucahyo
putt putt enter the race is a kid problem solving game but have a simple racing too. A kid do not find perfect cornering interesting, car smashing do :).

As a 4 year old kid, yes I found car smashing more interesting. I used to crash my Matchbox cars into each other, somewhere in the loft there is a huge box full of dented and scratched cars...

sucahyo

Sucayho got it right! see cuz when we were kids, we'd build lego cars (the more extreme & stupid the better) and then sit on opposite ends of a long hallway, and roll the cars towards each other till they SMASHED in a huge collision! Drove my parents crazy.

So I'm gonna borrow your expression--whenever I wanna talk about kid racing, I'll just say ‘putt putt enter the race’ instead :D

Last edited:
Making the kid tidy it themself is the most "interesting" part :D.

Long time no see Stingray-Man !
We still don't do setup vs setup for old american muscle car yet ;)

In real life 24 hour stock car race, Japanese car has tough time competing with porsche (RUF) for part reliability. According to japanase Porsche mechanic in BMI video that is.

sucahyo
Long time no see Stingray-Man !
We still don't do setup vs setup for old american muscle car yet ;)

Yeah, sounds fun! I think the 69 Stingray would be my favorite to do a setup vs setup.

I had to take a break there for awhile to make sure I passed my Chem. 2 class. After school let out I got into Soul Caliber 3 so much that I haven't played my all time favorite game (GT2) much.

I raced the 300gt races for the first time last weekend though and thought of you, PB and Angelcreator. That was the last non- endurance race I had left to complete. I was feeling like easy races though since I haven't been playing Gt, so I crushed them all with my Jaguar XJR15 from our setup vs setup.:sly:

Stingray-Man
Yeah, sounds fun! I think the 69 Stingray would be my favorite to do a setup vs setup.

I had to take a break there for awhile to make sure I passed my Chem. 2 class. After school let out I got into Soul Caliber 3 so much that I haven't played my all time favorite game (GT2) much.

I raced the 300gt races for the first time last weekend though and thought of you, PB and Angelcreator. That was the last non- endurance race I had left to complete. I was feeling like easy races though since I haven't been playing Gt, so I crushed them all with my Jaguar XJR15 from our setup vs setup.:sly:

I just finished a class in air-conditioning (for cars) myself. The last time I did the GT300 was a while ago...I think it may have been in a BMW 328 Ci with all the works. Then at some point I used a Type R Civic as well.

Last edited:
sucahyo
I like crushing the enemy too some time :). Currently enjoying easy win using only? FC suspension in dealers event.

Yup. It doesn't take much to do dealer's races. That's why I recommend saving some money and just using the minimal parts necessary (unless you wanna just crush). Normal car events=sports suspension & sometimes sports tires. I use medium slicks for the faster races (Corvette, Aston Martin, etc) and I'll also use a semi-racing suspension for faster cars sometimes. You need to just to get that extra advantage in the corners cuz those other cars will try & smack you otherwise. For power, I use nothing more than a racing muffler and I'll add Stage 1 power for the full-racing events. Sometimes I'll add extra parts here & there (clutch, differentials, etc) too. ¬

Last edited:
Me being a Toyota guy, I have to say East City. The GT-One is better than the Escudo for me, and I also enjoy the JGTC Supras.

Stage 1 Turbo or NA usually enough for me too :). If I get left behind too much there is still drag height cheat :D.

What about cheaper car?
My favorit would be East City - Honda

sucahyo
Stage 1 Turbo or NA usually enough for me too :). If I get left behind too much there is still drag height cheat :D.

What about cheaper car?
My favorit would be East City - Honda

There's no harm in "cheating" with suspension settings, Sucahyo. Like I said, the computer will happily use YOU to cheat with by slamming your ass, so if a suspension setup will help you get thru the corner with less drama, hats off! It's only when I see someone say: "JSUT PUT A STAGE 4 TRUEBO ON SUPER SOFT SLICKS THERE YOU GO AND PUSH THEN INTO THE WAL;LS" I cringe! :crazy:

Last edited:
Korndawg
wow EVERYONE loves east city it seems :boggled: nothing wrong with that but im still pulling for north city 👍 :dopey:

It's because of that used car lot. If they had a South City used car lot, I woulda voted for South. :) What up KD? How's that VW?

Last edited:
East City. It has the most cars, has the best starter cars (Are there even any affordable cars at the start in the other 3 cities) and has the fastest cars in the game.

I would say West is a close second though.

Yeah, east city does have lots of cool cars, good bang for your buck stuff. I just don't like it near as much now ever since the Fast and the Furious came out :indiff: I know its a shallow way of thinking but I can't help every time I see a supra I have a bright orange blob burned into my brain :crazy: even to this day it keeps me from changing the rims from stock or (in GT4) from buying wings for my cars.

I'm doing pretty good though, the car hasn't made much improvement though :guilty: its a combination of lack of money and me not knowing much about how to work on cars in REAL LIFE :ouch: so I tend to need a lot of assistance on how to do this or that :dunce: and i've been busy looking for a job and im going 2 college starting next month for computer programming something something hahaha.

I am not the biggest fan of west city, because I'm not really into the Fiat, Citroen thing, though I do like the Venturis a lot. South city is cool because it's home to American muscle and other powerful cars. And I also like east city, as it's full of japanese imports.

However.....my favorite city is north city. European and german delight! I love the looks of the cars, and they're just so much fun to drive (the RUFs and TVRs esp.)

What a great poll!

Yeah, the poll is finally cooking now that some new people are putting votes on it. 29 votes for East City, 14 votes for North City, 6 for South and 5 for West.

Back