Votes: 21 28.0%
  • South City

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • East City

Votes: 50 66.7%
  • West City

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
I love the Venturi Atlantique 600 LM. (Think it was called that) But unfortunately, I got west and south city mixed up. I actually meant South as my second favorite. I'm surprised West got any votes.

Lamrock
I love the Venturi Atlantique 600 LM. (Think it was called that) But unfortunately, I got west and south city mixed up. I actually meant South as my second favorite. I'm surprised West got any votes.

Honestly it's Venturi and the Alfa 155 Touring Car. That's the main reason people would vote for west. Like I said before, if Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, and some classic Alfas were in the game, we'd have more of a reason to vote there.

Last edited:
My favourite city is East City, since you can buy used cars like thw Toyota Celica and the Sprinter Trueno, or the R32 Skyline GT-R. The other one will be probably North City, by the TVRs and stuff like that.

North, by a long shot. TVR, Lotus, Aston Martin, BMW, Ruf, Mercedes, Jaguar. The very best and most interesting cars in the game imo are all in the North city.

I know this is a Old thread, Couldn't resist the awesome topic, It took a coin toss to decide because I love old US Muscle, But i had to go with the Euro's up North! Nothing like the smootheness and quality of Mercedes, BMW etc... Just too nice!!!👍

east city!!! JAPA POWER!!! East City is the best because once you have half a mil you can go into a little car dealer called Mitsubishi, go into the new cars and look for the Galant/Legnum Super VR4 (Doesn't matter which, as long as it's the Super VR4 model) and buy it, then go and put all the parts into it. Set it up correctly and you have a drift monster.

Ok, I tried it and it's a nice car, And even at 68LBS it's not all that! It also does not qualify for a vote of a complete city unless you own one for real, IMO!

At the end of the day it's still a mitsuBishi!!!

Ok, I tried it and it's a nice car, And even at 68LBS it's not all that! It also does not qualify for a vote of a complete city unless you own one for real, IMO!

At the end of the day it's still a mitsuBishi!!!

68 pounds? What do you mean by the "complete city" comment? I'm assuming you own one for real? :confused: Are you still gonna kick my ass online someday? And final question..

I forget.

Last edited:
Hey PB, I was replying to Magnumforce, I should of quoted him! I never curse but yes!!!------) I did chop the weight down to 68lbs to see if it would make a big difference and all I could see was I was making a second rate skyline.

Here's the one i was talking about:

Good power and handling for a FF car, i like alot that race mod, and i think it's quite fun to drive :)

that looks awesome, im gunna have to try it out ( gotta clean out my garage full of cars though ). what is with the worth of the car though, ive never had a race modified or any car for that matter worth that kind of selling price. is your game english ?

edit: sorry for bringing this back up, i thought i was on the last page, lol

east no doubt, i just got ePSXe,playing my copy of GT2 again,started over,i just bought a used FTO, just got IB licence to.

The FTO is great, aint it? IMO one of the best cars for a beginner..so easy to drive, maneuver, and rarely will you need to correct it for understeer 👍 :)

Hey, while you're driving round your FTO, why don't you give us a rating in the rate a car thread? :sly:

Last edited:
Well I like all the citys really such as the Venturis, Lancia, Mazda coughcough RX7's coughhmhmh the 261MPH RX7 GTC without hybriding and all the oth nice Japanese manufacturers. South because of the GT40, Vector, 1969 Corvette Stingray and more and North for the Lotus GT1, Ruf CTR2, and the Jaguar XJR-15 Road ect. There is just too many too choose but I guess I will go with East City.:)

I refuse to have a favourite city.

Picking a favourite sometimes lead people to assume that you would be satisfied with that favourite alone, and that can often be dismal compared to variety.

I have to go with East City, if that's Japan, they had a great variety of cars, I would say that other city with German cars, but I don't know that city that was, it was like 9 years ago. :(

Well I'm getting GT2 in about a week or so, expect me to visit the GT2 forum more. :)

Cool. This thread lives on...

Again I woulda (shoulda) voted for South, but I voted East because it has the used car lot that rotates stock. All the cities should have their own used car lot, then I woulda voted South. :)

Last edited:
I am rather partial to East City because some of the most interesting cars come from there. (Sorry, Renault Espace F1) There is the Toyota 2000GT, Datsun 240ZG, Nissan Skyline KPGC10, Subaru 360, Tommy Kaira ZZII, Tommy Kaira Rs and M30, the JGTC racers, etc. There is also a used car lot, a unique feature of East City, which provides access to the most elusive cars in the game and other good autos that cannot be found in dealership lineups. The only sour point is that all of this resulted in (and sprang from) the fact that Japanese manufacturers are overrepresented, but otherwise it is my favourite city. The soundtrack also reflects Japan's new culture quite well.

Back