locoman88 Messages 4,247 california Messages locoman88 Jul 17, 2012 #31 Jaywalker Desperate, much? Click to expand... Jerk,much?
Monatsende Messages 8,945 F1 chimp land Messages AnotherStory Jul 17, 2012 #32 Any free event is a 👍 for me. The game is about 2 years old, still constantly updated. Free cars, free events... I`m with Kaz (probably): Don`t care about those complaints. Follow your vision, follow your heart. You can`t be everybody`s darling.
Any free event is a 👍 for me. The game is about 2 years old, still constantly updated. Free cars, free events... I`m with Kaz (probably): Don`t care about those complaints. Follow your vision, follow your heart. You can`t be everybody`s darling.
locoman88 Messages 4,247 california Messages locoman88 Jul 17, 2012 #33 Monatsende Any free event is a 👍 for me. The game is about 2 years old, still constantly updated. Free cars, free events... I`m with Kaz (probably): Don`t care about those complaints. Follow your vision, follow your heart. You can`t be everybody`s darling. Click to expand... Yes. People always complain about sounds and dlc, what about our night racing, f1, go karts?
Monatsende Any free event is a 👍 for me. The game is about 2 years old, still constantly updated. Free cars, free events... I`m with Kaz (probably): Don`t care about those complaints. Follow your vision, follow your heart. You can`t be everybody`s darling. Click to expand... Yes. People always complain about sounds and dlc, what about our night racing, f1, go karts?