What's Your Signature All About?

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 434 comments
The thing is, Tron was barely in the last Tron (Even including Rinzler).

/massive Tron fan.
But TRON could come back in TR3N. Hopefully.

Kevin Flynn is gone. Dead and gone and it's a loss to us all.

1. Info about my avatar and why my avatar is awsome in every way.
  2. My gaming setup
  3. I've always had this signature and I want to change but I'm happy with it

My signature is simply what I want GTPlanet to know about me... and an inspirational quote I change every so often.

Free advertising
Funny video that I like
My PC specs so people don't need to ask
My PSNs so people don't need to ask

A quote from a man who was a god behind the wheel of a car, my GT6 gallery, a plug for my most popular car suggestion thread (430+ votes and counting!), the best video in the world, and a link to a site that I have no involvement with, but it still means a lot to me.

The first line is from the Equestrian national anthem. I thought it was cool, so I put it in.

The second is a link to my album that contains ponies, 2 avatars, and my test results from bronyland.com (I'd say its pretty accurate).

lol, this post makes no sense.

Last edited:
@Azure Flare, I didn't even remember it was you who always used a differently colored font for the first word of each sentence back at the day. :dopey:

Brings back some memories from my earlier days.

Oh, and my sig's been covered before. Can't believe it's over 1,5 years old now.

Basically, I've seen a lot of anti-Brony things in people's sigs.

And it's insanely boring. I have a lack of strong, mild or even weak emotion towards MLP, and seeing the anti-Brony thing over and over is getting damn ridiculous.

Yes, there are bad bronies, who photoshop Pewdiepie (that's not right but whatever...) in real life photos and pretend they're in a relationship, and yes it is creepy.

Thing is... It's pointless, they're happy to enjoy a show like you enjoy something, and don't want to be told they're wrong because of their opinion, as you wouldn't.

Just do everyone a favour and stop these damn arguments over a kids show (if that sounds derogatory, it isn't meant to be.) and leave each other to live their own life.

Midnight Rantings With The Leg'.

I'm trying to come up with a new signature design, so it's under construction.

anyways, for the quote:

image-jpg.201715

Latest Posts

Back