What's Your Signature All About?

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 434 comments
A quote from someone that attempted to say something intelligent...

... but he failed in a funny way. :lol:

Last edited:
Radio 1 rescored Drive.

As if it needed it... I mean, the soundtrack, as Zain Lowe said, fitted the movie perfectly. And what did he do? Ruin it!

The opening chase scene is now with a crappy bass-laden cut/paste/loop it some more thing sounding like its from an early 90s B-movie flop.

Wow, it's been a long time since this thread has had any activity! I've actually been meaning to post here for ages now and only recently remembered again.

Anyways, here's some info on my current signature:
11 years at GTPlanet and counting!
Pretty self-explanatory. This just tells how long I have been here and Viper_Maniac is actually the one I got the idea from since I saw this in his signature once. I update it every year I am here.

Want all of GT5's DLC in 2023? Follow my guide here!
This is just there to advertise my thread on how to get all of GT5's DLC. I put it here mainly because Razerman found a far better way to get all of GT5's DLC via save editing in recent years that I feel not enough people know about. Theirs some old, flawed, and outdated guides out there claiming to do this, which I have a huge issue with, and I am hoping to deter as many people from following them as possible since better ways exist now.

Until I decide to update it again. that's all I have in my signature currently.

I do want to talk about some things I used to have there and why I removed them. So here are my previous ones I used to have:
"If your profile is locked, then please, for the love of Jordan, stop posting statuses where anyone can see them." - TeamCZRRacing
A quote from TeamCZRRacing. I had this in my signature for a while because I really hated seeing people post statuses that I could not respond to and this quote I felt was one worth having because of this.

I recently removed it because I don't think you can even post statuses anymore if your profile is set to private, so I saw no need to keep it.

Please stop asking me how to get the color sample cars in GT5! I will report you to Jordan! :grumpy:
Had this in my signature long ago because around this time 10 years ago I got several people pestering me on how to get the car, some even going as far as PM'ing me for it, when back in the day we weren't allowed to discuss it. So I put it there in order to hopefully prevent them from asking me how to get it again and fortunately, I never got any more after that. The idea to put this as my signature actually came from Kitten because he once did something similar, so I did too.

I removed it long ago because we eventually were allowed to discuss save editing in GT5 and I hadn't been pestered in a while, so I saw little reason to keep it. Funny enough, I ended up making my own guide for it years later for reasons unrelated. :lol:

”Customization ≠ rice.” - TwinTurbo LM
A quote from Nexus back when he was known as TwinTurbo LM. I put this in my signature because not only did I agree with what he said, but I didn’t like how people used the terms interchangeably.

I later removed it because I did not feel comfortable having it in my signature. I still agree with it though….

Playstation for life! :bowdown: :cheers:
Can’t remember the exact orientation of the smilies, but I put this in my signature in my early days here at GTP and kept it for a very long time. In my teen years, I used to be intensely biased towards Playstation and had an anti-Xbox sentiment, which not only is where my username came from, but this signature did too. I was actually coming out of that phase when I joined here and eventually, I got over that old sentiment I had when I entered adulthood, but I still had a strong preference for PlayStation since it was what I had for years.

However, I finally removed it not too long ago because my interests have expanded a lot in recent years and especially since I actually got an Xbox Series X in 2022 and was thoroughly happy with the decision. That said, it didn’t make much sense to keep it anymore, and considering we couldn't have smilies in signatures, it didn't look right without them.

There was a quote from the 1/64 diecast thread I had in my signature years ago because I found it funny, but I didn't keep it long since the post was deleted and I don't even remember what it was anymore.

And I think that is all of my previous signatures.

Last edited:
My current signature resulted to what it is now after years and years of failing as a person.

In the past, I was very reserved and didn't like to say things out loud. But as I grew up, I slowly opened up more, until almost nothing held me back anymore.

But now, I practically reverted to my former self as a self-defense mechanism. My mouth has gotten me into trouble too many times, so I'm paranoid to say things out loud now.

I'm just stupid, so by speaking less, I won't make a complete fool out of myself. I never learn, so by being more cautious, I at least save myself from some trouble.

No one is perfect, I know that. But by being less wise than an average person, I have to think twice.

I don't even remember what mine says.

Edit: I haven't printed anything in... a while.

I don't do enough work on my Tacoma to even have a thread but have one anyway.

And I don't use Instagram.

I'm not 9 years out like @TheCracker but I'm not terribly far behind, either. :lol:

Last edited:
The quote I live by and my blog which now has 13 posts on it.

I should probably explain why the quote rings soo true for me. My brother will cringe but thankfully he's not here so I'll go ahead. I was in a rather low place back in 2016 after several instances of bullying and exclusion by fellow students at school, causing a lot of angst and arguments. Another thing that happened in 2016 was Pokemon Go, which helped reignite my interest for Pokemon despite being late to the party. I decided to buy the cards again and watch the anime however I could. My brother got a DVD of the 16th Pokemon movie (they always release one as a kind of "special" episode each year) and Mewtwo was featured in it alongside the ever more mysterious Genesect, which to my knowledge still doesn't have an official backstory. I thought that Mewtwo was cool AF and it ultimately led me to the first Pokemon movie that ALSO features Mewtwo. That's where the quote comes from. As a person living with a chronic health condition, I find the quote to be particularly inspirational as it drives me to make something of this life instead of being a bum. You can't let circumstances that are out of your control define who you are, because at the end of the day it's what you do that will define you as a person in society. Actions speak louder than words so go out there and live.

Last edited:
Best Co-op game out there

deep-rock-galactic-rock-and-stone.gif

rock-and-stone-deep-rock-galactic.gif

Also a Geoguessr link down below. Click it, I know you want to

Last edited:
I can’t remember what mine says.

Edit: an incorrect time zone out by 1 hour.

Last edited:
I believe this to be self explanatory...

Back