What's Your Signature All About?

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 434 comments
Simplified on the fly :lol::

Facebook, Twitter, ForzaPlanet profile, search bar link, and a link to google (so people quit asking me questions).

Mine just shows what cars are in our family's real life garage. Pretty basic stuff, but what else can you put in a signature, all the other good quotes are taken. :ouch:

My GT5 stats, drag tunes, to prove I'm the leader of a team, and a quote from Ozzy I like.

Nothing special amount mine. Just a quote from some guy, and a few of my website accounts. :D

the 1st one's pretty obvious. The 2nd and 3rd are from a thread in which some guy complained about the C30 in the game not being LHD. I miss that thread, should've just been locked, it was too funny to delete. :(

Last edited:
Some guy complained about the C30 in the game not being RHD. I miss that thread, should've just been locked, it was too funny to delete. :(

Wasn't it LHD, since he was American and he thought the world revolved around America.

Only on why the R33s wing is a bit too long.

DSC01205.jpg

:sly:

So do you guys change your signatures often?

I rarely ever change mine (surprise)

I actually tried to use webarchive to find a screenie of one of my posts.. but its really hard to do :(. Besides I think you need to be logged in to see signatures anyway.

My signature just contains a link to my photo gallery which hasn't been updated in months and part of a joke by Dave Chappelle, cleaned up and made family friendly of course.

Ooh orange Skyline. Sweet car. I think I've seen an orange R32 before. Skylines rock.

Anyways, my current signature:
Link to my GT4 photo gallery (Yes, it's still cool)
What GT4 auto I am currently driving, which at the time of writing is a red Clio V6, which is why the text is red.
A link to the brony thread (I am a brony)
Some more random stuff

And speaking of GT4 autos and Skylines, I was driving a Nismo 400R before I got my hands on the Clio.

Simple really...

I don't drive my car like I stole it.....(what ever images that invokes in your own mind)...but rather, I drive my car like it's a rental...(this mental image is often quite different than the one associated with a stolen car)...which I know I really shouldn't, because most folks beat-up on rentals, but that's how I've always driven cars and this dogs too old to learn new tricks! :-)

Mine is a simple truth.

I may be a 50 year old grandmother on the outside, but on the inside I'm still the rebellious 17 year old who got all her mates to let her ride their motorbikes because her stinking parents wouldn't let her have one! :)

The Porsche 911 with its ass-backwards design shouldn't work, but it defies the laws of physics and works. I had the crazy idea to add MLP to the mix and that's what I get.

Mine is still pending..

I wanted to write about sausage rolls.. But then I realized I wouldn't have the slightest chance of ever being taken seriously..

Jai
Mine is still pending..

I wanted to write about sausage rolls.. But then I realized I wouldn't have the slightest chance of ever being taken seriously..

I would take you very seriously.

Who doesn't love sausage rolls? :sly:

Chose to leave out the GT5 series achievements and replace them with the lyrics of one of my all-time favorite songs :) I'm sure almost anyone is able to figure it out, it's definitely a legend.

A link to my Flickr photostream.
And a link to my gallery here on GTP.
And then me asking why Vettel is so damn good, he's so competent it isn't even funny any more. :lol:

And seeing how all the really good quotes are taken, can't I really do that. ;)

Back