Wheel Drift: Impossible

• Thread starter Mr_Nubinz
  • 113 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the drifting style issue.
As in, you are either good or reaaaally good.
Meaning perfect, no gas lift, maximum speed and angle, tail to the wall, and nose on the apex.
That's what we strive for.

Oh I like you, you just found out what I admire when watching others drift.

Wow this is still going? Stop feeding the troll. It might dissapear afterwards.

Just because someone doesn't agree with your childhood thoughts and how you think life is in your world doesn't make that person a troll. Some people actually understand my point... Others don't even know what clutch control even means.

Listen dear there is more than one way to skin a cat, that's the end of this conversation. Have a nice night.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself, while drifting is not about speed if you drift slowly you're boring to watch.
A good drifter can get both speed and angle. By the way my comment about grip wasn't inducing the speed factor but more the fact that with a poorly setup car you're more doing moving burnouts than actual drifting.

I was being sarcastic, that post was for the person who liked it. I agree with alot of your posts. I was just doing donuts in sand

surely those who can drift with a wheel most be gods who can do the impossible according the 1st post :P
Yes I am
ohyou.png

Silvia Touring Car + Comfort Hards = Drift like GT5 again. It's sooooooo much fun.
True. The coffee break drift trial felt very similar to GT5. However the FD TC in the other coffee break drift trial didn't feel GT5-ish at all

I truly believe @Elexy cant drift. Yea she may know the ends and out of a car but when it comes to driving i believe she lacks the skill to even keep a tandem.

Yea she may know the ends and out of a car

Great sentence contradicting your own comment.
All the drifting you do is probably in Need For Speed and you make yourself believe it's all real. Yeah graphics are great, it's not real life, hun.

Like if you actually even knew what that word even meant without using Google. Read if off someone on this site and all of sudden started using it thinking you hip.

Seriously Elexy until now you're all talk and no act. Just like that one person you were despising on the topic that got locked.
So, one thing or another, either you show what you're capable of and make everyone shut up or just shut up yourself.

I'm not even gonna voice my opinion about you because everybody probably think pretty much the same.

All the drifting you do is probably in Need For Speed and you make yourself believe it's all real. Yeah graphics are great, it's not real life, hun.

Like if you actually even knew what that word even meant without using Google. Read if off someone on this site and all of sudden started using it thinking you hip.

Being a new comer around here and trying to act like a blow hard will not gain you any kudos. The veterans around here will hand your own arse back to you on a paper plate. So maybe you should humble yourself and get to know those around these parts. Also I can vouch for Bayou. Who can vouch for you?

lol here is my official call out: me and you on GVS, 3 judges CH RWD only. you can message me if you want more details

I may be new to the site but I am not new to what a car is inside and out. The only thing I see with you all talking about me "show something off" is pure ignorance. Do you seriously believe I am going to sit here like the rest of you and agree on every little comment you make? Do you seriously believe I do not make sense when I post something? Well if you do not think so, then it must be because you all lack English skills and the ability to read sentences correctly. Maybe what you should try is getting an education on car engineering and get a dad, mother, sister, and brother who raced cars for a living like my family have and then come back to me to downsize me... Or even better, realize that I speak the truth.

1. If you never driven a car.
2. If your thoughts of drifting is what you see in games.
3. If your thoughts of drifting is what you see when a drifting car passes next to you.
4. If you seriously think you know what drifting actually is because you "play every drifting game out there".
5. Games are games, they are not real life, what you learn in a game might not work in real life.

Well you should stop typing as of now.
It is clear that I do not think any of you have ever been in a race car, or drift car or anything. I can easily point you to real life people who do it for a living. What you all are is just a bunch of 13 below year olds that do not have the slidest idea what you are talking about. And when a person with experience on a professional level that knows what they are saying pops up... You little kids rant about like if you really knew what it was to drive a car that has over 500HP and goes from 0-100 in 4.5 seconds. I mean, you ain't cute, you ain't impressing anyone, it is easy to know if your information comes from the internet and not from experience, and it doesn't make you awesome to go with the flow of what others say just because you have to agree with them because they make it sound as if they are right.

You know what's the difference between me and all of you?.. I talk in a professional level, not in a "gamers" level like you do. Because basically you are talking about how to drift in a game, I'm telling you how it is in real life and comparing it to a simulation game.

So give it rest.

By the way, you claiming to work on racing cars and being the person on your avatar is as credible as me looking like Hulk Hogan and being a world class ballet dancer.

Least I'm not afraid to hide my face like you do.

I may be new to the site but I am not new to what a car is inside and out. The only thing I see with you all talking about me "show something off" is pure ignorance. Do you seriously believe I am going to sit here like the rest of you and agree on every little comment you make? Do you seriously believe I do not make sense when I post something? Well if you do not think so, then it must be because you all lack English skills and the ability to read sentences correctly. Maybe what you should try is getting an education on car engineering and get a dad, mother, sister, and brother who raced cars for a living like my family have and then come back to me to downsize me... Or even better, realize that I speak the truth.

1. If you never driven a car.
2. If your thoughts of drifting is what you see in games.
3. If your thoughts of drifting is what you see when a drifting car passes next to you.
4. If you seriously think you know what drifting actually is because you "play every drifting game out there".
5. Games are games, they are not real life, what you learn in game might not work in real life.

Well you should stop typing as of now.
It is clear that I do not think any of you have ever been in a race car, or drift car or anything. I can easily point you to real life people who do it for a living. What you all are is just a bunch of 13 below year olds that do not have the slidest idea what you are talking about. And when a person with experience on a professional level that knows what they are saying pops up... You little kids rant about like if you really knew what it was to drive a car that has over 500HP and goes from 0-100 in 4.5 seconds. I mean, you ain't cute, you ain't impressing anyone, it is easy to know if your information comes from the internet and not from experience, and it doesn't make you awesome to go with the flow of what others say just because you have to agree with them because they make it sound as if they are right.

You know what's the difference between me and all of you?.. I talk in a professional level, not in a "gamers" level like you do. Because basically you are talking about how to drift in a game, I'm telling you how it is in real life and comparing it to a simulation game.

So give it rest.

Least I'm not afraid to hide my face like you do.

Shots fired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back