Wheel Only Drifting Tournament | Sign-Ups Open! | Rd. 3 Starting Soon

• Thread starter MSTER232
  • 342 comments
Yo man, whats this about? :crazy: Are you not with KYOKI anymore?

Wasn't what the team was looking for :/. More complicated than that but I didn't hassle Jn or go into details about why I was booted off. We're still cool and we had fun times (hell they still want to chill with me but not under the KYOKI name) but there were some inside decisions that resulted to me getting the boot. Gonna try going solo for a while to see how that plays out. Can't wait til my wheel gets back next week so I can get use to my Z again :D

Last edited:
Wasn't what the team was looking for :/. More complicated than that but I didn't hassle Jn or go into details about why I was booted off. We're still cool and we had fun times (hell they still want to chill with me but not under the KYOKI name) but there were some inside decisions that resulted to me getting the boot. Gonna try going solo for a while to see how that plays out. Can't wait til my wheel gets back next week so I can get use to my Z again :D

awhh :ouch: And yeah we need to drift again soon, I feel like Im getting better each day and Im ready for Drift Chronicles Episode 3 :lol:

Awwww... I feel sorry for ya driftz. I will add you to the participants list.

Here I am, Olegonic, with slow connection.
I am willing to participate but not sure if you accept.
My tool is G27 + handbrake replica. Seat Sparco Sprint 5. Gloves Sparco.
Car - ReAmemiya FD3S.

Olegonic
Car - ReAmemiya FD3S.

Are you feeling ok?

Car - ReAmemiya FD3S.

Added.

Car - ReAmemiya FD3S.
Edit:431 HP
MSTER32, you can check my wheel usage in Seasonal last Drift Trial on Tsukuba. You can see what controller I used.

205xg14.jpg

Car: Shelby Series 1 Supercharged / 599hp

Problem is, when is this gonna be?

I will confirm the date of the first round once we have a decent amount of sign-ups. About 20 sign-ups anyone we announce when Round 1 + Autumn Ring Video is?

I will confirm the date of the first round once we have a decent amount of sign-ups. About 20 sign-ups anyone we announce when Round 1 + Autumn Ring Video is?

Then I probably won't be able to attend, I've got GCSE exams coming up, and the last one out of all of them is on the 20th of June.

Hope this thing will keep running in the coming months :D

Will you be able to do that MSTER232?

Or is it too much?

Then I probably won't be able to attend, I've got GCSE exams coming up, and the last one out of all of them is on the 20th of June.

Hope this thing will keep running in the coming months :D

Will you be able to do that MSTER232?

Or is it too much?

It's fine we just have to get this whole tournament finished before September or I won't be able to host this either... GSCE...

WHY?!?!! WHY SO MUCH STRESS?!!?!?! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: 🤬 🤬 🤬

I share the pain, of the stressful GCSEs...thats why I choose racing over revision ;)

I'm a CH drifter from very early on in GT, but I'm definitely up for giving this a go!

FT-86-1.jpg

GTPlanet ID/PSN Name: GODfreyGT5/FRAG-ME-CG
Team (if any): D-Max
Wheel: DFGT
Car: Toyota FT-86

I'm a CH drifter from very early on in GT, but I'm definitely up for giving this a go!

FT-86-1.jpg

GTPlanet ID/PSN Name: GODfreyGT5/FRAG-ME-CG
Team (if any): D-Max
Wheel: DFGT
Car: Toyota FT-86

Added but I still need to do your photo... will do it A.S.A.P.

You could allow the Jags and The Alfa 8c. These models don't have a big speed advantage, powell's Shelby is alot faster :D

Yeah, but I removed the wing, and added weight to meet the regulations so it should be a lot slower. I don't know how slow yet due to tire change.

Yeah, but I removed the wing, and added weight to meet the regulations so it should be a lot slower. I don't know how slow yet due to tire change.

Anyway The Jags and 8c should be allowed. The rest is the forever-banned-car-list-for-tournaments

Back