Wheel Only Drifting Tournament | Sign-Ups Open! | Rd. 3 Starting Soon

• Thread starter MSTER232
  • 342 comments
Yeah thats the one! I took a picture of it on my phone when I painted it I though it was so cool lol.

Well, I painted it so uh, it shouldn't be your style. It's my style. Right?

tumblr_m1aybpUIXM1r05erp.png

So any estimate of when this starts?

I want to start this soon actually. But I will have to make sure it's at a time that suits everybody so we don't have reschedule madness like monsterGAUZ did.

Don't make it too long cause the hype goes after round4 Or so..

I could also help with picking sections that hopefully haven't been used before. What do you say?

Don't make it too long cause the hype goes after round4 Or so..

I could also help with picking sections that hopefully haven't been used before. What do you say?

I noticed that people start losing interest after round 4 or so too. And yes you could help me with the sections. For round one, you would have to pick a section on Autumn Ring that is decent for a drift comp and preferably not been used before. Feel free to give track suggestions for future rounds 👍 .

I will also need some judges before I can start this. monsterGAUZ, you are a judge aren't you. Do you wish to help with the judging?

Just make sure pm's go out so we know what the plan is.

I will be sure to send out Private Messages to everybody so they know what will be going on. But I will have to find away around the 50 PM limit somehow (It includes messages you send and I have to be constantly emptying my PM box) .

Last edited:
MSTER232
I noticed that people start losing interest after round 4 or so too. And yes you could help me with the sections. For round one, you would have to pick a section on Autumn Ring that is decent for a drift comp and preferably not been used before. Feel free to give track suggestions for future rounds 👍 .

Yeah sure, I have 2 or 3 in my head for that track, and I dunno which have been used before blurd I never say the track used in a comp.

My new cockpit is ready for tournament.
I have changed the seat, Sparco was not comfortable for a long time racing, plus, I have bought a real wheel. I have spent a couple of days in my ship's workshop making a wheel adaptor and adjusting the new seat.
With that size of a wheel it's more difficult to drift, but more realistic. I have been practicing to get used of it.
e497139129d5.jpg

a0394a05140a.jpg

What do you think about it?
MSTER32, do you still think that having this quite good setup I drift with DS3?

Last edited:
My new cockpit is ready for tournament.
I have changed the seat, Sparco was not comfortable for a long time racing, plus, I have bought a real wheel. I have spent a couple of days in my ship's workshop making a wheel adaptor and adjusting the new seat.
With that size of a wheel it's more difficult to drift, but more realistic. I have been practicing to get used of it.
e497139129d5.jpg

a0394a05140a.jpg

What do you think about it?
MSTER32, do you still think that having this quite good setup I drift with DS3?

Nice setup!!

Any ideas on when round one should start? And is anyone else interested in this tournament? The more participants we have, the more interesting this will be. And Powell, if you are reading this then have you decided on which section on Autumn Ring should be used for round one?

Currently fixing up my rig for this tournament. Be ready!

I see it, it will be tomorrow cause I'm gone stiff after my match and, tbh I just wanna play lfs this evening.

GTPlanet/PSN name:
riverfiver/Dr-Driftman
team (if any): no team:(
wheel: G27 & RS EVO V3:)
car:? (must do a test never drifted with CM tires)

Im I in?
thx

GTPlanet/PSN name:
riverfiver/Dr-Driftman
team (if any): no team:(
wheel: G27 & RS EVO V3:)
car:? (must do a test never drifted with CM tires)

Im I in?
thx

You are in 👍 . But you must provide some kind of proof of owning a wheel, such as a picture, a video of you drifting with your wheel, or I can test you for your steering smoothness side to side. This must be done before the qualifer of Round 1 which will be determined...

EDIT: I am currently out but when I get home I will get out my camera and make the line video for the first round. Then you guys can get practising. I would much perfer if we could get more sign-ups before we start this tournament series though.

thx
no problem for the proof

I will add you on my Galaxy account when I get back home if you are unable to provide a picture or a video and we can test you for steering smoothness then 👍 .

You could allow the Jags and The Alfa 8c. These models don't have a big speed advantage, powell's Shelby is alot faster :D

If you insist, I will allow the Jaguars. As long as you bring a lead to tether them back with 👍 . I'm also working on your picture by the way, so hold tight...

EDIT: Are you using the Mach 1 or the 8C ?

EDIT 2: I have touched up FRAG's picture and it's now on the OP of this thread.

Last edited:
I will add you on my Galaxy account when I get back home if you are unable to provide a picture or a video and we can test you for steering smoothness then 👍 .

If you insist, I will allow the Jaguars. As long as you bring a lead to tether them back with 👍 . I'm also working on your picture by the way, so hold tight...

EDIT: Are you using the Mach 1 or the 8C ?

EDIT 2: I have touched up FRAG's picture and it's now on the OP of this thread.

Cherry

Back