Wheel Setup Help

@Brit999 You will save everything and over write the previous setings.
If you just wanna change the FFB setings, go to garage, change to the car you want, load the setup you have saved and chose the option Edit Current, do your thing and save.

I think that if you have allready save a setup to all tracks you don´t need to load it up, but i´m not shure...

Last edited:
The only two cars I have put serious time into are the BMW 320 Turbo and the Merc 190 DTM - Racing at Sonoma and Laguna Seca . I tried both cars with both setups, drove clean, locked brakes, rode on curbs.. the overall I just liked classic better. I have seen posts on other locations (reddit and pcars forums) where people like the FY+SoPLateral better, it is pretty even. Doesn't matter which wheel type either, so it is personal preference.

I tried the Clio with the classic settings because I wanted to feel FWD - and it felt good, so I did not bother trying the other.

Edit - now that I am getting used to things, I will start to fine tune things for myself. I will start with maybe lowering Fx Smooth form 20 to 0 to see how it feels, some people reported they do not like the smoothing.

I have now tried both setups and they are both really good.
Did a blind test, a friend changed the values.
Hard sometimes to feel the difference, but I think I will continue to use the FY+SoPLateral setup.
Big thank you to Jack Spade 👍

So I did some testing and can confirm what HBR-Roadhog said. (I am on PS4)

But I want to go a little further and ask a question I might not be able to answer myself until later today when I get back on the game So if anyone has the answer it would save me some time :cheers:

If I go to my Garage and setup my FFB, it then asks me if I want to save to all or tracks. If I select all it then warns me that there are already some specific track settings already saved which will be over written. So if I select save and over write those settings will I just save the FFB settings, or will I save over track specific engine/body/suspension tuning as well? (I hope this makes sense!)

I know that on PC they can just import a FFB file into their game files which does not affect their tuning set-ups, but PS4 users have to do both from the same screen. If I am saving over track specific tuning data I would rather take the extra 30 seconds as I go into a new track than ruin good car setups.

The only thing I am changing with the settings is the master scale, as I find some quite powerful and I would soon be tired with them set like that. I have also changed the ratio on the steering setting to get a bit more precise.
it saves over all your settings & tunings if you choose all tracks

I got T80 steering wheel couple days ago. My gas and brake pedal doesn't work and shift up and down button doesn't work on GT6 for PS3.
I need help!!!

I got T80 steering wheel couple days ago. My gas and brake pedal doesn't work and shift up and down button doesn't work on GT6 for PS3.
I need help!!!

Sorry to say, but I do not thingk the T80 is supported on GT6 - it is not listed on the supported wheels list for the game.

There is the option to set the wheel into a different mode - Try both of these modes (racing wheel and gamepad)
http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/Manuals/T80RW/T80_WHEEL_GAMEPAD_MODES.pdf

Latest Posts

Back