Wheel-tuned wanted for the S2000 GT1 Turbo

• Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 36 comments
Right. I have decided to go back to my S13 that was very good for me at the start, Change cars think your good drop steer sensitivity to -2 and you think your a good drifter on the wheel till you go back to the original S13. with 7 steering sensitivity to find out the truth.
off how good you were with that car. Then your back at day one.

The -2 sensivity or 7 is the same on DS3 .. the diference is the turning speed and more car wheel shaking.

On the steering wheel (G27?), there is no diference on the sensivity.

You seem to be letting the tune, tune you....Don't do that.

I will give this car a go tonight and I will drive it as I bought it and report back. All of my tunes are nearly identical, so this time I'll try something different. I'm gonna make the most screwed up tune possible and compare it to stock. All settings (f/r) will be the reciprocal where possible, then I will drive a lap or two comparing to stock settings. After I will apply my "street style" tune and see what happens....

I think Shoot da car is right. Before GT5, I had NO clue how to tune a drift car. But with tips, and setups for very decent drifters, I've been finding my own style, by mixing them, and feeling the car.

So basically, it's not MY setup, but a lot of setups from other people. (Thanks to TTCH, MonsterGauz, King_B and some of the Nemesis family guys.)

SDC, When i find the time. I'm going to find the time to teach you everything about tuning. I've been in the business for awhile now. So i'm pretty decent with tuning.

Latest Posts

Back