Wheelie Pictures

• Thread starter ADEuk
  • 156 comments
I'm not really sure how this happened, but after a wall smash, I drove back onto the road and hit the gas, then my X1 did a wheelie?

I had just started driving back on the tarmac when this happened... Didn't know it was possible. šŸ‘

Photo taken on Sarthe, with a completely untuned X1 Prototype.

Any thoughts? Any other photos like this?

You must have bounced off the wall and carried your momentum forward when you hit the gas:idea:

As you probably know, driving off tarmac in the x1 - 35Km/h

I went quite far off track and made my way back. I don't think it was momentum... It might have been torque. :scared:

6t58BrIjJZw1PCrMU_0.jpg

right click and "show picture" its not showing up atleast for me and that fixes it ^

At first the photos do not work in the forum, I'm guessing it's some setting of the server the images are hosted on. However, once you visit the photo directly, it's cached and it shown in this thread - but ONLY because the images have been cached.

photo comment:
I didn't think it was possible to do that in GT5.

You can't wheelie online that is the only thing.

Really? Why is that? I'm puzzled now. I say that because I've able to do the following, all while in an online race or an online room....

* I've been able to roll-over my car.
* I've been able to get my car to bounce down the track like it was made out of helium.

I would think you can wheelie your car too. :confused:

i know how to do a wheelie in a f7 and f10 (thats it, no x1 either). I highly doubt that its realistic although it makes total sense. Just put the downforce on front minimum, and max on the rear wing....to be up longer you can do things like add 50 ballast and move it straight to the back, suspension height etc...A new photo mode sensation for me XD, they look cool in mid air. i tried lightening up the downforce to see if it would fly, but wasnt really successful. I wish i could have flew for at least a little bit. I would be the wright brothers of this century... and a commercial hit..."cant afford a plane ticket?? No problem just buy a 10 million dollar+ Formula 1 car! You can fly forever because its gas tank is never ending!" The first picture is the one where i found this out by accident...the cool helmet finishes it off. The other 2 are just cool. and the x1 crash is the closest i have been to flying. ( if you already knew this dont kill the moment for me haha)

Attachments

• Autodromo Nazionale Monza.zip
    650 KB · Views: 26
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza_1.zip
    776.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes) .zip
    669.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Superspeedway - Daytona.zip
    518.9 KB · Views: 12
Fumergamer, there are a few more threads which address this topic, thus I'm not sure how you weren't able to come across at least one of these after searching (in case you did search - I wouldn't bet on it, though): 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.

And before I forget: Welcome to GTPlanet! :)

Last edited:
Back