Wheelspin best

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 75 comments
misteruno1
The wheelspin is a lot of fun, unless you see 3300 too much! :) My best credit reward is 220,000, best car/credit reward is 196,000 and a Lancia, I did manage to get a Bentley too. I keep seeing some "other" things spin by, what is your best? I really want a 250 GTO, but I am a wee bit short! :dopey:.

Most credits I got was £100,000, best cars...Mercedes SLS, Maserati GranTurismo....that's all I can think of right now..

I'd thought that the game gave me duplicate cars but when I checked my garage it turned out that it had given me three different Subarus so it looks like the gods of wheelspin are looking after us to make sure we don't end up winning vehicles that are already in our collections.

I'd thought that the game gave me duplicate cars but when I checked my garage it turned out that it had given me three different Subarus so it looks like the gods of wheelspin are looking after us to make sure we don't end up winning vehicles that are already in our collections.
Apparently you can win a car you already own, but are immediately able to sell it for half the purchase price.

Money Rise 200,000CR doubled to 400,000CR

As far as Cars go, I won a Bentley Continental

My spins as of late have been pretty crap, only winning 11,000 cr etc.

I cannot remember my best car, but I do remember it had a 225k bonus with it so it was pretty goody have been a Delta S4.

I remember Ben telling me I'd won their top cash prize a few times for things like the Bentley Continental GT. Nothing particularly memorable though.

I've totally created my own superstition with these darn wheelspins. Get the alert, hit spin, close my eyes until I don't hear any clicking, keep eyes closed for 4 seconds, open eyes......nothing ever any good but still keep doing it :embarrassed:.

I got an M5 F10, one or two 110,000, a Lamborghini Countach, Jaguar E-Type, Vauxhall Astra, Land Rover Defender, Bowler EXR-S, the Boss Mustang, BMW M3 E30, Mercedes 190E (in other words two of the three late 80's/early 90's touring cars except the one I actually want), and a few others of which I can't remember. I have really bad luck usually though, I just get under 10,000 all the time because the perk thing makes the results worse rather than better. I've found that leaving them for ages before using them increases the likeliness of getting something good.

Last edited:
You've got a superstition too :lol:. I feel like I am being trolled, like Bungie said to PG "Hey, we've got a dude who totally knows how to scam people with engram's, why don't you give us a cut and he can share the secret with your wheelspins".

I'm missing a few but here's a list of the few cars I've won from the wheelspin so far. I think I've hit the 110K credit prize once but for the most part, the rest of my wheel spins haven't been anything to rant and rave about.

• Lamborghini Countach
    Mercedes 190E
    Ford Mustang Boss 302
    '93 Ford SVT Cobra R
    Lexus LFA
    Lancia 037 Stradale (I now have two)
    '95 Chevy Corvette ZR1
    '60 Chevy Corvette (I now have two)
    '13 Audi S4
    '11 Audi RS 5 Coupe
    Audi TT RS Coupe
    Honda NSX-R (I now have two of these as well)
    Honda Civic Type R
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 MR
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 GSR
    Subaru BRZ
    '94 Nissan Fairlady Z
    BMW M1
    '70 Chevy Corvette ZR-1
    '13 Lexus GS350 F Sport
    '09 Lotus 2-Eleven
    '12 Mini John Cooper Works GP
    '69 Nissan Fairlady Z 432
    '92 Nissan Silvia Club K's
    '68 Oldsmobile Hurst/Olds 442
    '10 Renault Megane RS 250
    TVR Sagaris

I say those are great wins, don't know how you remember all those but I'd estimate I won maybe a 1/4 of that amount with my wheel spins.

Haven't played in a while, may have to jump on and test my luck again.

Back