Wheelspin best

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 75 comments
I'm not sure if the perk makes things better but I'm sure it doesn't make anything worse. I haven't got it yet and my wins are mostly small cash.

My guess is that at the beginning of the game the chances of netting a big win are higher since there are more cars to give away. Just a guess though.

I say those are great wins, don't know how you remember all those but I'd estimate I won maybe a 1/4 of that amount with my wheel spins.

Haven't played in a while, may have to jump on and test my luck again.

lol... The only reason why I remember them is because I wouldn't have purchased a lot of these cars so early into the game or even at all.

I have had great success with the wheel spins but I think this is my best.

IMG_20141005_124451.jpg

Lancia 037 Stradale worth $196,000.

Here are some of the other prizes I have unlocked.

Oops, posted by mistake. Wasn't sure if my Ferrari 330 P4 was a wheelspin but it looks like it was downloaded for free with the Day One pack.

Last edited:
I have had great success with the wheel spins but I think this is my best.
Lancia 037 Stradale worth $196,000.

Here are some of the other prizes I have unlocked.

Last night I won the 037 too, and because I've been wanting it for ages... I was very happy indeed. But so disappointed when I found out that you couldn't remove the rear bumper like this:

Lancia_037_dietro_by_Farins.jpg

:(

I saved up ten wheelspins last night to use with the new perk. All of them ended up as small cash prizes except one which netted me a Renault 5 Turbo.

I already bought me an 037 and am pleased it seems to handle as well in Horizon2 as in FM5.

I'm holding off on buying cars though, only 10,000,000 Cr in the bank so far.

I have never had more than 2.8 mil, there now. Thank goodness the game gives so many cars to you, if upgrades were free (never gonna happen) I would have a lot more credits! :dopey:

I have never had more than 2.8 mil, there now. Thank goodness the game gives so many cars to you, if upgrades were free (never gonna happen) I would have a lot more credits! :dopey:
It'd be great if once all the bonus boards were knocked down they magically reappeared and each one netted the driver 1% off the price of upgrades. Even with the perk activated the price still adds up.

Yay, I got a Beetle.

I've only spent credits on a handful of cars so far. Between the wheelspins and DLC I've received dozens of cars I can use to generate money to buy the remaining vehicles.

On topic I think Z28 is my best wheelspin so far.

I can't help but scream "Oh F U" at the screen when I only end up winning 5,500 CR

About 5 times now I've only just ended up missing out on winning Mercedes Benz 190E

Think I won that 190, five wheelspins netted me two cars today, not a bad haul, the wheel can be stingy sometimes.

Am I the only one that feels like the perk that supposedly gives you better chances of high value wheel spin prizes doesn't really do much? I'm still always getting little cash prizes...

I've earned the 110,000cr 3-4 times myself and I think the most expensive car I got in a wheelspin so far is an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. I also won a Bowler Nemesis at one point.

Back